Cutting-edge compliance training
Trial our innovative searchable video format for free until the end of August.
Our team of specialist speakers are on hand to make sure that you stay well versed in anything and everything contentious.
Helping you understand the legal impact of our withdrawal from the European Union.
Private client law
Our expert speakers ensure that you are up to date with the latest developments regarding elderly clients, estate and succession planning and dealing with the Court of Protection.
Our webinar series will help you to develop the personal skills that you need to succeed as a lawyer.
Keep abreast of the latest developments in this key area of practice.
Learning and Development Survey 2018
Take our short survey on learning and development for a chance to win £50 of shopping vouchers!
- 24 Sep201812:30Trust management – accounts, tax returns and compliancePrivate Client Law and PracticeThis webinar will provide practical guidance on the important area of private client practice that is trusts management. Topics to be covered include:Trustee's duty to ...
- 24 Sep201812:30The latest in defamation (2018)TMT (IT Law and Practice)Defamation has made frequent appearances in the news in the past 12 months, and in this webinar our media law experts will bring you up ...
- 24 Sep201812:30Content marketing for lawyersPersonal SkillsMore and more in today’s increasingly competitive market law firms and individuals are using content marketing to set themselves out from the crowd. This webinar ...
Webinars on demand
- Available nowBrexit and the legislative processBrexitThe Government's Henry VIII powers have been the subject of much discussion and speculation since the Brexit process began, but as the UK inches towards ...
- Available nowCivil Procedure Rules for family lawyersFamily LawThis webinar will provide a recap of the Civil Procedure Rules as they apply to family law practice. Topics to be covered include: What are ...
- Available nowAdvertising law (2018)Company and Commercial LawWhether or not your practice has a focus on marketing, there is much in the law as regards advertising of interest to those whose work ...
Our authoritative webinars are delivered by leading subject matter experts. Find out more about some of them below.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.