Cutting-edge compliance training
Trial our innovative searchable video format for free until the end of August.
Our team of specialist speakers are on hand to make sure that you stay well versed in anything and everything contentious.
Helping you understand the legal impact of our withdrawal from the European Union.
Private client law
Our expert speakers ensure that you are up to date with the latest developments regarding elderly clients, estate and succession planning and dealing with the Court of Protection.
Our webinar series will help you to develop the personal skills that you need to succeed as a lawyer.
Keep abreast of the latest developments in this key area of practice.
- 17 Oct201812:30Lawyers who make a difference: Patrick AllenNew Law JournalOur Lawyers who make a difference programme, in collaboration with the New Law Journal, profiles leading figures in the legal world who are changing the ...
- 19 Oct201812:30Dealing with offshore assets (including trusts) in financial remediesFamily LawParties to financial remedies proceedings often hold assets offshore. In “big money” cases, the parties’ wealth might be held via a number of different vehicles ...
- 22 Oct201812:30Disputes update: a round-up of recent decisions, including directors’ duties, contractual interpretation, privilege and exercise of discretionIn-House CounselThis webinar will provide practical guidance on a range of issues in the field of disputes, ranging from those which can arise between directors and ...
Webinars on demand
- Available nowNew partner mentoringLearning and DevelopmentMany lawyers can find the step up from associate to partner very daunting, not least of all due to the expectation to start bringing in ...
- Available nowThe European Union (Withdrawal) Act 2018: understanding the key functions, concepts and interpretationBrexitThe European Union (Withdrawal) Act 2018 introduced whole new legal concepts into UK law, and in this webinar our specialist speakers will help you interpret ...
- Available nowThe diverted profits tax (Google Tax) (2018)Corporate and Business TaxThe Google Tax, or diverted profits tax to give it its formal name, is a mechanism for countering large scale tax avoidance by multinationals diversion ...
Our authoritative webinars are delivered by leading subject matter experts. Find out more about some of them below.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.