Our new Brexit webinars will enable you to get to grips with the impact on the UK's legal and tax systems and advise clients on the actions they should take to prepare their businesses.
Learn about the latest developments in clinical negligence, patient consent, product liability and more.
2017 law webinars
A comprehensive and accessible programme of legal learning available to view on demand on your desktop, laptop, tablet, or mobile!
Keep up-to-date with the latest in family law and practice with webinars covering domestic abuse, funding, pensions, litigants in person and more.
2017 tax webinars
Expert tax insight direct to your device.
Access a wealth of tax learning with Tolley® tax webinars - the flexible and cost-effective CPD and training solution.
Our in-house training delivers a cost effective solution tailored to the specific needs of your organization, delivered by leading experts in a location of your choice.
- 27 Jan201715:30Trends in private equity and joint venturesCorporate LawIn this webinar, we will look at the latest trends in private equity and joint ventures. Our panel of expert speakers will examine the latest ...
- 28 Jan201715:30Alternative fee arrangements: the end of the billable hour?Legal Practice ManagementAlternative fee arrangements have consistently been increasing in popularity with clients over the last few years, and law firms are constantly finding new formats to ...
- 06 Feb201712:30Warranty, indemnity and due diligence - insurance in real estate transactionsCommercial Property LawInsurance in relation to commercial property has undergone a number of changes in the last 12 months. In this webinar, our expert speakers will break ...
Webinars on demand
- Available nowCorporate investigations and data protectionPublic SectorIn this webinar, our subject specialists will examine public sector information within the context of corporate investigations and data protection. Topics will include:The impact of ...
- Available nowUK modern slavery compliancePractice Risk and ComplianceLaw firms consistently find themselves the targets of many different types of crime year on year. This webinar will look at a few different types ...
- Available nowCommercial Property Yearly Round-UpCommercial Property LawThis webinar will provide an overview of the developments in commercial property law throughout 2016.
Our authoritative webinars are delivered by leading subject matter experts. Find out more about some of them below.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers two hours of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.