Our new Brexit webinars will enable you to get to grips with the impact on the UK's legal and tax systems and advise clients on the actions they should take to prepare their businesses.
Learn about the latest developments in clinical negligence, patient consent, product liability and more.
2017 law webinars
A comprehensive and accessible programme of legal learning available to view on demand on your desktop, laptop, tablet, or mobile!
Keep up-to-date with the latest in family law and practice with webinars covering domestic abuse, funding, pensions, litigants in person and more.
2017 tax webinars
Expert tax insight direct to your device.
Access a wealth of tax learning with Tolley® tax webinars - the flexible and cost-effective CPD and training solution.
Our in-house training delivers a cost effective solution tailored to the specific needs of your organization, delivered by leading experts in a location of your choice.
- 26 Jun201712:30Taxation issues for commercial property lawyersCommercial Property LawTax is a pervasive subject for commercial property lawyers, and our webinar seeks to encapsulate all of the key things you need to know, in ...
- 26 Jun201715:30TUPE and supply of services (2017)Company and Commercial LawIn this webinar, our specialist speakers seek to demystify the supply of services in the context of TUPE, helping you to make sense of the ...
- 27 Jun201712:30Arbitration, Mediation and ADR in 2017Dispute ResolutionAlternative dispute resolution can be a godsend, or an absolute nightmare, for both practitioners and their clients. In this webinar, our mediation and arbitration specialists ...
Webinars on demand
- Available nowCatastrophic injury claimsPersonal InjuryCatastrophic injury claims can take many forms, and so have led to a wealth of highly varied case-law. This webinar will provide an update on ...
- Available nowCurrent issues in Tier 2 visasImmigration LawWith quite a number of changes inbound for Tier 2 visas in recent times there are a number of new rules for corporate sponsors to ...
- Available nowInsolvency and property (2017)Residential Property LawCurrent economic uncertainties suggest a broad range of changes and challenges for the UK property market, and property insolvency and restructuring may well become an ...
Our authoritative webinars are delivered by leading subject matter experts. Find out more about some of them below.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.