Cutting-edge compliance training
Trial our innovative searchable video format for free until the end of August.
Our team of specialist speakers are on hand to make sure that you stay well versed in anything and everything contentious.
Helping you understand the legal impact of our withdrawal from the European Union.
Private client law
Our expert speakers ensure that you are up to date with the latest developments regarding elderly clients, estate and succession planning and dealing with the Court of Protection.
Our webinar series will help you to develop the personal skills that you need to succeed as a lawyer.
Keep abreast of the latest developments in this key area of practice.
- 14 Dec201812:30Law, E-commerce and the latest Digital Single Market initiatives (2018)TMT (IT Law and Practice)In this webinar, our E-commerce specialists discuss the present state of the law in this area, including the latest Digital Single Market initiatives. Please note ...
- 14 Dec201812:30Vulnerable clientsHot TopicsThis webinar will cover best practice in meeting the SRA guidelines on dealing with vulnerable clients that could be relevant to practitioners in many areas ...
- 14 Dec201812:30Shared Ownership in 2018Residential PropertyAs many as one in five first time buyers now purchase using shared ownership. In this webinar, our specialist speakers discuss all you need to ...
Webinars on demand
- Available nowEasements and restrictive covenants in commercial property (2018)Commercial PropertyEasements, rights and covenants are a staple for residential property practitioners, but they are often no less relevant to commercial property lawyers. In this webinar, ...
- Available nowEquality and diversityLegal Practice ManagementMany studies have shown that there is not only an ethical argument for proper equality and diversity measures in law firms but also a strong ...
- Available nowPrivate client law yearly round-up 2018Private Client Law and PracticeThis webinar will take stock of the biggest developments in private client practice over the last 12 months, with reference to key legislation and the ...
Our authoritative webinars are delivered by leading subject matter experts. Find out more about some of them below.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.