Our new Brexit webinars will enable you to get to grips with the impact on the UK's legal and tax systems and advise clients on the actions they should take to prepare their businesses.
Learn about the latest developments in clinical negligence, patient consent, product liability and more.
2017 law webinars
A comprehensive and accessible programme of legal learning available to view on demand on your desktop, laptop, tablet, or mobile!
Keep up-to-date with the latest in family law and practice with webinars covering domestic abuse, funding, pensions, litigants in person and more.
2017 tax webinars
Expert tax insight direct to your device.
Access a wealth of tax learning with Tolley® tax webinars - the flexible and cost-effective CPD and training solution.
Our in-house training delivers a cost effective solution tailored to the specific needs of your organization, delivered by leading experts in a location of your choice.
- 27 Jul201712:30Complex Transaction StructuresCorporate LawIn this webinar, our corporate specialists discuss the different considerations in choosing the legal structure to adopt for complicated mergers and acquisitions. The following topics ...
- 27 Jul201712:30Implications of the Community Infrastructure Levy (2017)Residential Property LawIn this webinar, our planning experts discuss the Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL), providing insight into its history, current implementation, and the issues it creates for ...
- 31 Jul201712:30Tax and IP - BEPS and Patent Box (2017)Corporate and Business TaxThe OECD's 'Modified Nexus Approach' introduced a key change to patent box regimes, imposing a requirement that claimant companies must have good substance, with substance ...
Webinars on demand
- Available nowThe latest in occupiers' liabilityPersonal InjuryThis webinar will provide an update on the latest in occupiers' liability, with particular reference to key recent decisions throughout, and will also include a ...
- Available nowThe latest in trusts litigationPrivate Client Law and PracticeDisputes can often arise in trusts, resulting in them becoming litigious. This webinar will provide an update on the law surrounding trusts disputes, in particular ...
- Available nowCohabitant property claimsFamily LawThe law surrounding cohabiting couples and their claims to property remains very complex. This webinar will provide an update on the current state of the ...
Our authoritative webinars are delivered by leading subject matter experts. Find out more about some of them below.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.