We have a programme of over 200 new webinars scheduled for 2018 covering all major practice areas.
Access a wealth of legal learning
Our team of specialist speakers are on hand to make sure that you stay well versed in anything and everything contentious.
Comprehensive and convenient tax learning
A wealth of tax intelligence delivered direct to your device.
Private client law
Our expert speakers ensure that you are up to date with the latest developments regarding elderly clients, estate and succession planning and dealing with the Court of Protection.
Learn about the latest developments regarding the CPR, whiplash, industrial disease, clinical negligence and much more.
Our webinar series will help you to develop the personal skills that you need to succeed as a lawyer.
- 27 Apr201812:30Implications of the new Prospectus Regulation (2018)Corporate LawThe new EU prospectus regulation will be phased in to replace the existing EU Prospectus Directive. In this webinar, our securities experts will discuss all ...
- 30 Apr201812:30UK immigration after Brexit: an immediate solutionBrexitThis webinar considers the structure of the current immigration regime for EU citizens and third country nationals, analyses the way in which economic migration and ...
- 30 Apr201812:30Effective budgeting for L&D functionsLearning and DevelopmentAll learning and development activities incur at the very least indirect costs for firms, for instance not only money but time, and so it is ...
Webinars on demand
- Available nowUsing LinkedIn as a networking and business development toolPersonal SkillsWhen used effectively LinkedIn can be a great tool in developing your professional profile, but many lawyers can find it daunting to get involved in. ...
- Available nowThe latest corporate law cases (2018)Corporate LawIn a webinar that will be of interest to both transactional and litigation practitioners, our disputes experts will discuss all the key corporate law cases ...
- Available nowLitigation and disputes in VAT and Indirect Tax (2018)VAT and Indirect TaxThere have been a number of interesting VAT cases before the courts in the past 18 months. In this webinar, our disputes specialists cherry pick ...
Our authoritative webinars are delivered by leading subject matter experts. Find out more about some of them below.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.