Our new Brexit webinars will enable you to get to grips with the impact on the UK's legal and tax systems and advise clients on the actions they should take to prepare their businesses.
Learn about the latest developments in clinical negligence, patient consent, product liability and more.
2017 law webinars
A comprehensive and accessible programme of legal learning available to view on demand on your desktop, laptop, tablet, or mobile!
Keep up-to-date with the latest in family law and practice with webinars covering domestic abuse, funding, pensions, litigants in person and more.
2017 tax webinars
Expert tax insight direct to your device.
Access a wealth of tax learning with Tolley® tax webinars - the flexible and cost-effective CPD and training solution.
Our in-house training delivers a cost effective solution tailored to the specific needs of your organization, delivered by leading experts in a location of your choice.
- 03 Mar201712:30The PSC Register and trustsPrivate Client TaxThis webinar covers the intricacies of the requirements for applying the PSC Register rules to trusts, introduced in April last year. Our subject specialists will ...
- 03 Mar201715:30Public procurement issues in development deals (2017)Construction LawBrexit looms large over public procurement, but until we have concrete details of the form it will take it can only form a minor part ...
- 06 Mar201712:30Employment tax in 2017Corporate and Business TaxThere were a number of notable changes to employment tax law in 2016, and the pace of change shows no sign of letting up. Our ...
Webinars on demand
- Available nowThe risks of the electronic workplacePractice Risk and ComplianceWhile the increasingly electronic nature of the workplace brings with it many opportunities, it also brings with it many challenges. This webinar will look at ...
- Available nowAssessing and measuring the value in L&D venturesLearning and DevelopmentWhile it can be relatively straightforward to organise training in your law firm it can often prove much more challenging trying to identify afterwards how ...
- Available nowDealing with financial cases with an international elementFamily LawFinancial cases can be very complex, not least of all when they involve an international element. This webinar will look at a range of issues ...
Our authoritative webinars are delivered by leading subject matter experts. Find out more about some of them below.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers two hours of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.