We have a programme of over 200 new webinars scheduled for 2018 covering all major practice areas.
Access a wealth of legal learning
Our team of specialist speakers are on hand to make sure that you stay well versed in anything and everything contentious.
Comprehensive and convenient tax learning
A wealth of tax intelligence delivered direct to your device.
Private client law
Our expert speakers ensure that you are up to date with the latest developments regarding elderly clients, estate and succession planning and dealing with the Court of Protection.
Learn about the latest developments regarding the CPR, whiplash, industrial disease, clinical negligence and much more.
Our webinar series will help you to develop the personal skills that you need to succeed as a lawyer.
- 26 Feb201812:30Leases in 2018Residential Property LawOur residential law experts provide a master class in the present state of leases in residential property, as well as looking at a number of ...
- 26 Feb201812:30The latest on the PSC Register and trusts (2018)Private Client TaxIn this webinar, our subject specialists discuss the ins and outs of the PSC Register and its relationship with trusts. Topics discussed will include:The register ...
- 27 Feb201812:30Capital Gains Tax and Entrepreneur's Relief (2018)Tax for General PracticeCGT and ER are fundamental issues when you're advising anyone selling a business, or shares in a company. In this webinar, our specialist speakers provide ...
Webinars on demand
- Available nowDesigns law in 2018Intellectual PropertyIt has been a bumper year for designs case law, and in this webinar our two expert speakers will share their insights on the key ...
- Available nowInsurTech developments and the lawInsuranceInsurTech is set to be one of the most major and developing areas of practice over the next few years for insurance practitioners. This webinar ...
- Available nowEffective complaints managementLegal Practice ManagementKnowing how to properly deal with complaints from clients when they do happen is a crucial part of practice, both from a regulatory point of ...
Our authoritative webinars are delivered by leading subject matter experts. Find out more about some of them below.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.