Our new Brexit webinars will enable you to get to grips with the impact on the UK's legal and tax systems and advise clients on the actions they should take to prepare their businesses.
Learn about the latest developments in clinical negligence, patient consent, product liability and more.
A complete training solution for the busy lawyer.
With a programme covering 26 legal practice areas you can be certain of finding webinars relevant to your work.
Keep up-to-date with the latest in family law and practice with webinars covering domestic abuse, funding, pensions, litigants in person and more.
Private client law
Our expert speakers review the latest developments in inheritance tax, wills, probate and trusts ensuring that you are fully up-to-date.
Our in-house training delivers a cost effective solution tailored to the specific needs of your organization, delivered by leading experts in a location of your choice.
- 25 Oct201612:30Tax for General Practice yearly round upTax for General PracticeSmaller businesses remain engines for growth, creating 60% of all private sector jobs and £1.6 trillion of revenue. Tax considerations are important for maximizing profits. ...
- 25 Oct201615:30VAT and Indirect Tax yearly round upVAT and Indirect TaxThis webinar will provide an update on the difficult and fast moving world of VAT including:Holding companiesVAT recoveryFinancial transactionsInsurance transactions
- 26 Oct201612:30Personal Injury yearly round upPersonal InjuryPersonal injury is a constantly evolving area of law, which sees much litigation year on year. This webinar will take stock of the major legal ...
Webinars on demand
- Available nowOpen source - challenges and opportunitiesIT Law and PracticeAlthough open source software as a concept is no longer a new phenomenon to us it does still continue to bring with it a wealth ...
- Available nowCommercial Property Yearly Round-UpCommercial Property LawThis webinar will provide an overview of the developments in commercial property law throughout 2016.WEBINAR POSTPONEMENT: Unfortunately due to unforeseen circumstance our 'Commercial Property Law ...
- Available nowImplications of Brexit for corporate crime and risk and compliance practiceBrexitThe UK has recently voted to leave the European Union, meaning that in the coming years we are likely to see many changes in the ...
Our authoritative webinars are delivered by leading subject matter experts. Find out more about some of them below.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers two hours of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.