Be part of the landmark legal celebrations that will mark our 200th anniversary.
LexisNexis Legal Awards
Private Client Law
Our expert speakers review the latest developments in inheritance tax, wills, probate and trusts ensuring that you are fully up-to-date.
Our webinar series will help you to develop the personal skills that you need to succeed as a lawyer.
Learn about the latest developments in property taxation, planning, commercial leases, financing, overage and more.
Learn about the latest developments in employers' liability, industrial disease, clinical negligence, fraudulent claims and more.
Our webinars focus on the latest trends and insights you need to stay on the bleeding edge of practice, covering public and private M&A, private equity and more.
- 13 Dec201712:30Maximising damages in personal injury casesPersonal InjuryMaximising damages for your clients after they have suffered an injury is of course of prime importance in PL cases, whether or not in settlement ...
- 13 Dec201715:30Product liability in 2017Company and Commercial LawThe potential cost of a successful claim makes product liability a significant area of risk for companies. In this webinar, our expert speakers will discuss ...
- 13 Dec201715:30Real estate tax updateTax for General PracticeIn this webinar, our property tax specialists discuss the present state of taxation in real estate, referencing changes in a number of fields over the ...
Webinars on demand
- Available nowMastering corporate due diligenceCorporate LawDue diligence is the cornerstone of many transactional lawyers' work, particularly at the junior end. It makes sense therefore to pursue mastery of it, and ...
- Available nowThe commercial and operational challenges of VAT/GST (2017)VAT and Indirect TaxValue Added Tax and Goods and Services Tax are the two core aspects of indirect taxation. In this webinar, our subject specialists will take you ...
- Available nowEstate planning and trusts in 2017Private Client TaxIn this webinar, our private client tax specialists will discuss a number of recent developments in estate planning and trusts, helping you maintain your awareness ...
Our authoritative webinars are delivered by leading subject matter experts. Find out more about some of them below.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.