Our new Brexit webinars will enable you to get to grips with the impact on the UK's legal and tax systems and advise clients on the actions they should take to prepare their businesses.
Learn about the latest developments in clinical negligence, patient consent, product liability and more.
2017 law webinars
A comprehensive and accessible programme of legal learning available to view on demand on your desktop, laptop, tablet, or mobile!
Keep up-to-date with the latest in family law and practice with webinars covering domestic abuse, funding, pensions, litigants in person and more.
2017 tax webinars
Expert tax insight direct to your device.
Access a wealth of tax learning with Tolley® tax webinars - the flexible and cost-effective CPD and training solution.
Our in-house training delivers a cost effective solution tailored to the specific needs of your organization, delivered by leading experts in a location of your choice.
- 25 Sep201712:30Reflections on the present state of the Landlord and Tenant (Covenants) Act 1995Commercial Property LawThe anti avoidance provision in s.25 of the Landlord and Tenant (Covenants) Act 1995 is interpreted extremely broadly by the courts, with the effect that ...
- 25 Sep201715:30International VAT in 2017VAT and Indirect TaxFollowing the success of our webinar on international tax issues last year, this webinar will focus on developments within indirect tax internationally, specifically on the ...
- 26 Sep201715:30Pre-nups and post-nupsFamily LawWith divorce rates ever increasing, many people are trying to find a way to protect their financial assets in the hope of avoiding a lengthy ...
Webinars on demand
- Available nowEstate planning and trusts in 2017Private Client TaxIn this webinar, our private client tax specialists will discuss a number of recent developments in estate planning and trusts, helping you maintain your awareness ...
- Available nowMentoring and peer-to-peer knowledge sharing in your firmLearning and DevelopmentMentoring programmes have long been employed by law firms to share knowledge between senior members of the firm and more junior members, but peer-to-peer knowledge ...
- Available nowThe new deemed domicile rulesTax for General PracticeHM Treasury's new deemed-domicile rules took effect in April 2017, following publication of a consultation document in 2016 which addressed the changes in detail. In ...
Our authoritative webinars are delivered by leading subject matter experts. Find out more about some of them below.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.