Our new Brexit webinars will enable you to get to grips with the impact on the UK's legal and tax systems and advise clients on the actions they should take to prepare their businesses.
Learn about the latest developments in clinical negligence, patient consent, product liability and more.
2017 law webinars
A comprehensive and accessible programme of legal learning available to view on demand on your desktop, laptop, tablet, or mobile!
Keep up-to-date with the latest in family law and practice with webinars covering domestic abuse, funding, pensions, litigants in person and more.
2017 tax webinars
Expert tax insight direct to your device.
Access a wealth of tax learning with Tolley® tax webinars - the flexible and cost-effective CPD and training solution.
Our in-house training delivers a cost effective solution tailored to the specific needs of your organization, delivered by leading experts in a location of your choice.
- 20 Sep201712:30Anti-bribery and corruption update 2017Practice Risk and ComplianceThis webinar will review the current state of the law on anti-bribery and corruption as well as providing some practical guidance on what practitioners need ...
- 20 Sep201715:30The new deemed domicile rulesTax for General PracticeHM Treasury's new deemed-domicile rules took effect in April 2017, following publication of a consultation document in 2016 which addressed the changes in detail. In ...
- 21 Sep201712:30Estate planning and trusts in 2017Private Client TaxIn this webinar, our private client tax specialists will discuss a number of recent developments in estate planning and trusts, helping you maintain your awareness ...
Webinars on demand
- Available nowRisk audits: practical tips and what to look out forIn-House CounselAs the role of in-house practitioners continues to grow in various different ways, it is of paramount importance that they know not only how to ...
- Available nowBest practice for the MLRO in your firmLegal Practice ManagementThe MLRO is faced with a very important role in their firm, and although some duties may be delegated, final responsibility will always lie with ...
- Available nowMastering corporate due diligenceCorporate LawDue diligence is the cornerstone of many transactional lawyers' work, particularly at the junior end. It makes sense therefore to pursue mastery of it, and ...
Our authoritative webinars are delivered by leading subject matter experts. Find out more about some of them below.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.