Our new Brexit webinars will enable you to get to grips with the impact on the UK's legal and tax systems and advise clients on the actions they should take to prepare their businesses.
Learn about the latest developments in clinical negligence, patient consent, product liability and more.
A complete training solution for the busy lawyer.
With a programme covering 26 legal practice areas you can be certain of finding webinars relevant to your work.
Keep up-to-date with the latest in family law and practice with webinars covering domestic abuse, funding, pensions, litigants in person and more.
A cost-effective CPD solution for the busy practitioner.
Tolley® tax webinars provide a convenient means of meeting your CPD requirements without compromising the quality of your training.
Our in-house training delivers a cost effective solution tailored to the specific needs of your organization, delivered by leading experts in a location of your choice.
- 09 Dec201615:30Charities as beneficiariesPrivate Client Law and PracticeMany individuals choose to leave part of their estate to charity. However, the role of charities as beneficiaries is not straightforward. This webinar will consider ...
- 13 Dec201612:30Capital markets: the latest trendsBanking & Financial ServicesThis webinar will provide both an update on the latest developments in capital markets as well as a discussion of the latest trends. Topics to ...
- 15 Dec201612:30Commercial Property Yearly Round-UpCommercial Property LawThis webinar will provide an overview of the developments in commercial property law throughout 2016.
Webinars on demand
- Available nowMarkets regulation updateBanking and Financial ServicesGiven the international arena that banking and financial services entities now operate in, it is constantly becoming more and more challenging to keep track of ...
- Available nowAutomatic Exchange of Information – a step change for the regulatorsHot TopicsThis webinar will look at the Standard for Automatic Exchange of Financial Account Information (or more as it more commonly referred to, the Common Reporting ...
- Available nowManaging legal issues in a regulatory environmentIn-House CounselIn February 2015 the LSB published a discussion paper entitled 'Are regulatory restrictions in practising rules for in-house lawyers justified?', thus highlighting the fact that ...
Our authoritative webinars are delivered by leading subject matter experts. Find out more about some of them below.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers two hours of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.