Our new Brexit webinars will enable you to get to grips with the impact on the UK's legal and tax systems and advise clients on the actions they should take to prepare their businesses.
Learn about the latest developments in clinical negligence, patient consent, product liability and more.
2017 law webinars
A comprehensive and accessible programme of legal learning available to view on demand on your desktop, laptop, tablet, or mobile!
Keep up-to-date with the latest in family law and practice with webinars covering domestic abuse, funding, pensions, litigants in person and more.
2017 tax webinars
Expert tax insight direct to your device.
Access a wealth of tax learning with Tolley® tax webinars - the flexible and cost-effective CPD and training solution.
Our in-house training delivers a cost effective solution tailored to the specific needs of your organization, delivered by leading experts in a location of your choice.
- 23 Mar201715:30Housing and Planning Act 2016: one year onPublic SectorThis webinar will look at the provisions of the highly anticipated, and controversial, Housing and Planning Act 2016, with particular reference to the Secretary of ...
- 27 Mar201712:30Planning concerns in commercial propertyCommercial Property LawIt's been a tumultuous 12 months for planning lawyers, with a myriad of changes to statute and case law. In this webinar, our specialist speakers ...
- 27 Mar201715:30The latest in commercial contracts (2017)Company and Commercial LawAs is always the case, the past year has been a busy one for commercial litigators, and there has been a wealth of changes in ...
Webinars on demand
- Available nowConveyancing in 2017Residential Property LawA slow start to the year for the housing market offers no respite for conveyancers, and in this webinar our expert speakers will discuss all ...
- Available nowLatest developments in LPAsPrivate Client Law and PracticeGiven the important functions of a lasting power of attorney, it is unsurprising that this is an area of law which sees much activity. This ...
- Available nowMaximising damages in personal injury casesPersonal InjuryMaximising damages for your clients after they have suffered an injury is of course of prime importance in PL cases, whether or not in settlement ...
Our authoritative webinars are delivered by leading subject matter experts. Find out more about some of them below.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers two hours of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.