Be part of the landmark legal celebrations that will mark our 200th anniversary.
LexisNexis Legal Awards
Private Client Law
Our expert speakers review the latest developments in inheritance tax, wills, probate and trusts ensuring that you are fully up-to-date.
Our webinar series will help you to develop the personal skills that you need to succeed as a lawyer.
Learn about the latest developments in property taxation, planning, commercial leases, financing, overage and more.
Learn about the latest developments in employers' liability, industrial disease, clinical negligence, fraudulent claims and more.
Our webinars focus on the latest trends and insights you need to stay on the bleeding edge of practice, covering public and private M&A, private equity and more.
- 21 Nov201712:30The latest in patentsIntellectual PropertyIn this webinar, our specialist speakers will discuss the latest developments in patents, covering a broad range of topics including:Supreme Court judgment in Actavis v ...
- 21 Nov201712:30The European Union (Withdrawal) Bill: procedure, timescales, and what lies aheadBrexitAfter much speculation the Government's 'Repeal Bill' was finally published in July 2017, but brought with it many more questions than answers. This webinar will ...
- 22 Nov201712:30Private client yearly round-up 2017Private Client Law and PracticeThis webinar will provide an update on a number of major developments in private client practice over the previous 12 months, as well as considering ...
Webinars on demand
- Available nowEffective communication skills for lawyersPersonal SkillsWell-honed communication skills are often seen as the mark of an effective lawyer. This webinar will look at some common pitfalls that lawyers can fall ...
- Available nowThe latest developments in Tier 1 visasImmigration LawWith many questions abounding concerning the future of the Tier 1 visa in recent times, this webinar will provide an update on these visas and ...
- Available nowCapital allowances for commercial property lawyersCommercial Property LawCapital allowances are a crucial element of commercial property law, and are of the utmost importance for your clients, whether they realise it or not. ...
Our authoritative webinars are delivered by leading subject matter experts. Find out more about some of them below.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.