Be part of the landmark legal celebrations that will mark our 200th anniversary.
LexisNexis Legal Awards
Private Client Law
Our expert speakers review the latest developments in inheritance tax, wills, probate and trusts ensuring that you are fully up-to-date.
Our webinar series will help you to develop the personal skills that you need to succeed as a lawyer.
Learn about the latest developments in property taxation, planning, commercial leases, financing, overage and more.
Learn about the latest developments in employers' liability, industrial disease, clinical negligence, fraudulent claims and more.
Our webinars focus on the latest trends and insights you need to stay on the bleeding edge of practice, covering public and private M&A, private equity and more.
- 23 Nov201712:30Residential property law yearly round-up (2017)Residential Property LawIn this round-up of the year's programme, our expert speakers return to talk you through the main developments in residential property law in 2017. Topics ...
- 24 Nov201712:30An independent trade policy: the Brexit Trade BillBrexitThe future of British trade policy has been a particularly contentious topic since the referendum, with both sides making bold claims and attacking each other's ...
- 24 Nov201712:30Private client tax yearly round-up 2017Private Client TaxThis webinar will review all the key developments in private client tax over the past year, summarising all the major happenings and how they affect ...
Webinars on demand
- Available nowPersonal injury yearly round-up 2017Personal InjuryThis webinar will discuss the biggest developments in the previous 12 months across personal injury practice, with reference to the key decisions relevant to each ...
- Available nowPrivate client yearly round-up 2017Private Client Law and PracticeThis webinar will provide an update on a number of major developments in private client practice over the previous 12 months, as well as considering ...
- Available nowThe latest in patentsIntellectual PropertyIn this webinar, our specialist speakers will discuss the latest developments in patents, covering a broad range of topics including:Supreme Court judgment in Actavis v ...
Our authoritative webinars are delivered by leading subject matter experts. Find out more about some of them below.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.