Access a wealth of legal learning
We have a programme of over 200 new webinars scheduled for 2018 covering all major practice areas.
Our team of specialist speakers are on hand to make sure that you stay well versed in anything and everything contentious.
Comprehensive and convenient tax learning
A wealth of tax intelligence delivered direct to your device.
Private client law
Our expert speakers ensure that you are up to date with the latest developments regarding elderly clients, estate and succession planning and dealing with the Court of Protection.
Learn about the latest developments regarding the CPR, whiplash, industrial disease, clinical negligence and much more.
Our webinar series will help you to develop the personal skills that you need to succeed as a lawyer.
- 23 Jul201812:30The latest on the Takeover Code (2018)Corporate LawThe Takeover Code, also known as the City Code or Blue book, is at the core of many M&A practices, and in this webinar our ...
- 24 Jul201812:30Developments in commercial contractsIn-House CounselEffective and properly drawn-up commercial contracts are paramount to the success of any business. This webinar will look at a number of different elements of ...
- 27 Jul201812:30The Fifth Money Laundering Directive (2018)Corporate LawAt the time of writing, negotiations over the Fifth Money Laundering Directive (5MLD) appear to be reaching their final stages. This webinar will bring you ...
Webinars on demand
- Available nowPensions planning in 2018Private Client TaxWe provide a comprehensive roundup of contemporary issues in pensions planning in this private client tax webinar. TOpics discussed will include:An overview of pensionsPension contributions ...
- Available nowGDPR and the Data Protection Bill: key points for employment lawyersEmployment LawThis webinar will look at the upcoming General Data Protection Regulation and Data Protection Bill, specifically where they interact with employment law practice, and will ...
- Available nowCyber insurance and the lawInsuranceAlong with the heightened awareness of cybersecurity in recent times it is essential that organisations develop a comprehensive and appropriate cyber insurance policy. This webinar ...
Our authoritative webinars are delivered by leading subject matter experts. Find out more about some of them below.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.