Our new Brexit webinars will enable you to get to grips with the impact on the UK's legal and tax systems and advise clients on the actions they should take to prepare their businesses.
Learn about the latest developments in clinical negligence, patient consent, product liability and more.
A complete training solution for the busy lawyer.
With a programme covering 26 legal practice areas you can be certain of finding webinars relevant to your work.
Keep up-to-date with the latest in family law and practice with webinars covering domestic abuse, funding, pensions, litigants in person and more.
Private client law
Our expert speakers review the latest developments in inheritance tax, wills, probate and trusts ensuring that you are fully up-to-date.
Our in-house training delivers a cost effective solution tailored to the specific needs of your organization, delivered by leading experts in a location of your choice.
- 27 Oct201615:30Corporate Crime Yearly round upCorporate CrimeWith new Criminal Procedure Rules being released this year and continued major pressure on large corporations surrounding bribery and corruption, 2016 will prove another important ...
- 28 Oct201612:30Residential Property Law yearly round-upResidential Property LawThis webinar will provide an overview of the developments in residential property law throughout 2016.
- 31 Oct201615:30Criminal procedure updateCorporate CrimeThis webinar will provide an update on recent criminal procedure issues and also look ahead to proposed new rules in the area. Topics to be ...
Webinars on demand
- Available nowPrivate Client Law Yearly round upPrivate Client Law and PracticeThis webinar will take stock of the biggest developments in private client practice over the last 12 months, as well as providing a recap of ...
- Available nowPersonal Injury yearly round upPersonal InjuryPersonal injury is a constantly evolving area of law, which sees much litigation year on year. This webinar will take stock of the major legal ...
- Available nowVAT and Indirect Tax yearly round upVAT and Indirect TaxThis webinar will provide an update on the difficult and fast moving world of VAT including:Holding companiesVAT recoveryFinancial transactionsInsurance transactions
Our authoritative webinars are delivered by leading subject matter experts. Find out more about some of them below.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers two hours of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.