Our new Brexit webinars will enable you to get to grips with the impact on the UK's legal and tax systems and advise clients on the actions they should take to prepare their businesses.
Learn about the latest developments in clinical negligence, patient consent, product liability and more.
2017 law webinars
A comprehensive and accessible programme of legal learning available to view on demand on your desktop, laptop, tablet, or mobile!
Keep up-to-date with the latest in family law and practice with webinars covering domestic abuse, funding, pensions, litigants in person and more.
2017 tax webinars
Expert tax insight direct to your device.
Access a wealth of tax learning with Tolley® tax webinars - the flexible and cost-effective CPD and training solution.
Our in-house training delivers a cost effective solution tailored to the specific needs of your organization, delivered by leading experts in a location of your choice.
- 27 Feb201712:30Break clauses in 2017Commercial Property LawOur webinar on break clauses was extremely popular in 2016, so we've invited our experts back to revisit to the topic. As well as going ...
- 27 Feb201715:30The present state of the Companies Act 2006Company and Commercial LawThe bedrock of company law, the Companies Act has been tweaked and tuned in a number of ways over the past year, and our accomplished ...
- 28 Feb201712:30Understanding part 36 (2017)Dispute ResolutionThe frequent changes to Part 36, as well as the inherent discretionary element in the decisions, make it an area of enormous confusion for dispute ...
Webinars on demand
- Available nowCourt of Protection update 2017Private Client Law and Practice
- Available nowLeases in 2017Residential Property LawLandlord and tenant issues comprise a substantial chunk of residential property law, and this webinar on leases will cover everything you need to know about ...
- Available nowPublic liability: the latest developmentsPersonal InjuryThere have been a slew of key decisions in recent years concerning public liability in personal injury cases, and so with this in my mind ...
Our authoritative webinars are delivered by leading subject matter experts. Find out more about some of them below.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers two hours of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.