Cutting-edge compliance training
Trial our innovative searchable video format for free until the end of August.
Our team of specialist speakers are on hand to make sure that you stay well versed in anything and everything contentious.
Helping you understand the legal impact of our withdrawal from the European Union.
Private client law
Our expert speakers ensure that you are up to date with the latest developments regarding elderly clients, estate and succession planning and dealing with the Court of Protection.
Our webinar series will help you to develop the personal skills that you need to succeed as a lawyer.
Keep abreast of the latest developments in this key area of practice.
- 20 Nov201812:30The planning application process (2018)Residential PropertyOur subject specialists provide a master class on the planning application process in this webinar, discussing topics including:The purpose of the planning system and how ...
- 20 Nov201812:30Hostile environment measuresImmigration LawThis webinar will provide an update on the Government’s ‘hostile environment’ measures, intended to reduce and discourage illegal immigration in the UK. Topics to be ...
- 20 Nov201812:30Vulnerable clientsHot Topics
Webinars on demand
- Available nowThe latest on the deemed domicile rules (2018)Private Client TaxIncome Tax and Capital Gains tax have been affected by changes to the deemed domicile rules in force from 6 April 2017. This webinar will ...
- Available nowCFAs, funding costs and the portalsPersonal InjuryCosts and different types of costs arrangements in personal injury cases can prove very difficult to demystify. This webinar will look at a wealth different ...
- Available nowE-conveyancing: present and future (2018)Residential Property LawIn this webinar, our conveyancing specialists discuss what E-conveyancing looks like at present, and how it might be expected to look in the not too ...
Our authoritative webinars are delivered by leading subject matter experts. Find out more about some of them below.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.