Our new Brexit webinars will enable you to get to grips with the impact on the UK's legal and tax systems and advise clients on the actions they should take to prepare their businesses.
Learn about the latest developments in clinical negligence, patient consent, product liability and more.
2017 law webinars
A comprehensive and accessible programme of legal learning available to view on demand on your desktop, laptop, tablet, or mobile!
Keep up-to-date with the latest in family law and practice with webinars covering domestic abuse, funding, pensions, litigants in person and more.
2017 tax webinars
Expert tax insight direct to your device.
Access a wealth of tax learning with Tolley® tax webinars - the flexible and cost-effective CPD and training solution.
Our in-house training delivers a cost effective solution tailored to the specific needs of your organization, delivered by leading experts in a location of your choice.
- 28 Jun201712:30Drafting effective wills: what to look out for and top tipsPrivate Client Law and PracticeWill drafting to avoid disputes can prove challenging even for experienced practitioners. This webinar will provide practical guidance on some common pitfalls in will drafting ...
- 30 Jun201712:30Failure to prevent tax evasion, financial crime and establishing corporate liabilityCorporate CrimeAmongst many other reforms, the Criminal Finances Bill will usher in with it new offence for companies' failure to prevent the facilitation of tax evasion. ...
- 30 Jun201715:30Intellectual property law for in-house lawyersIn-House CounselProtecting valuable intellectual property is of the utmost importance for corporate clients. This webinar will look at various key areas in intellectual property relevant to ...
Webinars on demand
- Available nowDealing with children cases with an international elementFamily LawCases involving children which have an international element can prove particularly tricky for practitioners. This webinar will be looking at various areas where this can ...
- Available nowArbitration, Mediation and ADR in 2017Dispute ResolutionAlternative dispute resolution can be a godsend, or an absolute nightmare, for both practitioners and their clients. In this webinar, our mediation and arbitration specialists ...
- Available nowTUPE and supply of services (2017)Company and Commercial LawIn this webinar, our specialist speakers seek to demystify the supply of services in the context of TUPE, helping you to make sense of the ...
Our authoritative webinars are delivered by leading subject matter experts. Find out more about some of them below.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.