Be part of the landmark legal celebrations that will mark our 200th anniversary.
LexisNexis Legal Awards
Private Client Law
Our expert speakers review the latest developments in inheritance tax, wills, probate and trusts ensuring that you are fully up-to-date.
Our webinar series will help you to develop the personal skills that you need to succeed as a lawyer.
Learn about the latest developments in property taxation, planning, commercial leases, financing, overage and more.
Learn about the latest developments in employers' liability, industrial disease, clinical negligence, fraudulent claims and more.
Our webinars focus on the latest trends and insights you need to stay on the bleeding edge of practice, covering public and private M&A, private equity and more.
- 29 Jan201812:30Mentoring and peer-to-peer knowledge sharing in your firmLearning and DevelopmentMentoring programmes have long been employed by law firms to share knowledge between senior members of the firm and more junior members, but peer-to-peer knowledge ...
- 29 Jan201812:30Financing commercial property - valuation, non-bank lenders and flexible financingCommercial Property LawFinance is the cornerstone of all commercial property transactions, and in this webinar our specialist speakers will provide you with insight into three key areas: ...
- 30 Jan201812:30CFAs, funding costs and the portalsPersonal InjuryCosts and different types of costs arrangements in personal injury cases can prove very difficult to demystify. This webinar will look at a wealth different ...
Webinars on demand
- Available nowProperty Litigation Matters in 2017Residential Property LawOur guest litigators discuss all the property litigation matters arising from the key residential cases of the past 12 months. Cases will include:Marlbray Ltd v ...
- Available nowRemuneration in the financial services industryBanking and Financial ServicesThere are number of issues which can arise when it comes to remuneration in financial services firms, meaning that there is of course a wealth ...
- Available nowLatest developments in LPAsPrivate Client Law and PracticeGiven the important functions of a lasting power of attorney, it is unsurprising that this is an area of law which sees much activity. This ...
Our authoritative webinars are delivered by leading subject matter experts. Find out more about some of them below.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.