Cutting-edge compliance training
Trial our innovative searchable video format for free until the end of August.
Our team of specialist speakers are on hand to make sure that you stay well versed in anything and everything contentious.
Helping you understand the legal impact of our withdrawal from the European Union.
Private client law
Our expert speakers ensure that you are up to date with the latest developments regarding elderly clients, estate and succession planning and dealing with the Court of Protection.
Our webinar series will help you to develop the personal skills that you need to succeed as a lawyer.
Keep abreast of the latest developments in this key area of practice.
Learning and Development Survey 2018
Take our short survey on learning and development for a chance to win £50 of shopping vouchers!
- 19 Sep201812:30The latest on the Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Act 2015 (2018)Corporate LawThe Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Act 2015 made a number of important changes to access to finance, public procurement, and many aspects of corporate ...
- 20 Sep201812:30Advertising law (2018)Company and Commercial LawWhether or not your practice has a focus on marketing, there is much in the law as regards advertising of interest to those whose work ...
- 20 Sep201812:30Estate and succession planningPrivate Client Law and PracticeThis webinar will provide an update on the important world of estate and succession planning, including discussion of digital assets and cross-border issues. Topics to ...
Webinars on demand
- Available nowIntellectual property in construction (2018)Construction LawIntellectual Property touches on many areas of a construction lawyer's practice, and in this webinar our IP specialists discuss some key issues as they relate ...
- Available nowCrime prevention: governance and reporting linesPractice Risk and ComplianceThis webinar will look at the role internal processes can play in crime prevention, and provide some top tips that you can apply to your ...
- Available nowThe building control/planning application process (2018)Residential Property LawOur subject specialists will discuss everything you need to know about both building control applications, and the planning application process.A full agenda will be posted ...
Our authoritative webinars are delivered by leading subject matter experts. Find out more about some of them below.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.