Our new Brexit webinars will enable you to get to grips with the impact on the UK's legal and tax systems and advise clients on the actions they should take to prepare their businesses.
Learn about the latest developments in clinical negligence, patient consent, product liability and more.
2017 law webinars
A comprehensive and accessible programme of legal learning available to view on demand on your desktop, laptop, tablet, or mobile!
Keep up-to-date with the latest in family law and practice with webinars covering domestic abuse, funding, pensions, litigants in person and more.
2017 tax webinars
Expert tax insight direct to your device.
Access a wealth of tax learning with Tolley® tax webinars - the flexible and cost-effective CPD and training solution.
Our in-house training delivers a cost effective solution tailored to the specific needs of your organization, delivered by leading experts in a location of your choice.
- 30 May201712:30The latest in trademarks and passing offIntellectual PropertyIn this webinar, our panel of subject specialists will talk you through the key changes in the law of trademarks and passing off in the ...
- 30 May201712:30Pensions for law firm partnersLegal Practice ManagementDue to their complexity pensions are a topic many often dread approaching, but this does not diminish their importance. This webinar will look at the ...
- 31 May201712:30Financial services regulation updateBanking and Financial ServicesAs always there are many potential changes on the horizon for financial services regulation in 2017, not least of all due to last year's Brexit ...
Webinars on demand
- Available nowDue diligence for employment lawyersEmployment LawDue diligence audits are of paramount importance in the potential acquisition of a business or a company, and can often prove challenging given not only ...
- Available nowTaxation of offshore companies (2017)Corporate and Business TaxA long list of mega-corporations have kept taxation of offshore companies in the news over the past year, and after the uproar arising from publication ...
- Available nowBuilding Regulations in 2017Residential Property LawThis webinar will provide solicitors who work in residential property with the up-to-date information they need to advise clients on their position as regards building ...
Our authoritative webinars are delivered by leading subject matter experts. Find out more about some of them below.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.