We have a programme of over 200 new webinars scheduled for 2018 covering all major practice areas.
Access a wealth of legal learning
Our team of specialist speakers are on hand to make sure that you stay well versed in anything and everything contentious.
Comprehensive and convenient tax learning
A wealth of tax intelligence delivered direct to your device.
Private client law
Our expert speakers ensure that you are up to date with the latest developments regarding elderly clients, estate and succession planning and dealing with the Court of Protection.
Learn about the latest developments regarding the CPR, whiplash, industrial disease, clinical negligence and much more.
Our webinar series will help you to develop the personal skills that you need to succeed as a lawyer.
- 19 Mar201812:30The latest developments in conveyancing (2018)Residential Property LawThere have been more changes in conveyancing in the past 12 months than we could possibly cover in a single webinar, but our expert speakers ...
- 19 Mar201812:30Probate and trust disputes in 2018Private Client TaxThere have been a number of interesting cases concerning probate and trust in the past 18 months, and in this webinar our disputes specialists will ...
- 20 Mar201812:30Standard form contracts in use (2018)Construction LawStandard form contracts are a key part of any construction law practice, whether you are drafting them or litigating them. In this webinar, our specialist ...
Webinars on demand
- Available nowThe latest developments in gaming law (2018)Company and Commercial LawThe gambling industry in the UK is huge and growing, and this webinar will bring you up to date with all the latest regulatory and ...
- Available nowDeprivation of Liberty SafeguardsPrivate Client Law and PracticeThe Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards were brought into force in 2009 to ensure that professionals applied appropriate checks and balances when they had to deprive ...
- Available nowThe latest on the Market Abuse Regulation (2018)Corporate LawIn this webinar, PwC's Market Abuse Regulation team discuss practical challenges firms are facing complying with MAR, and how to prepare for potential incidents of ...
Our authoritative webinars are delivered by leading subject matter experts. Find out more about some of them below.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.