Be part of the landmark legal celebrations that will mark our 200th anniversary.
LexisNexis Legal Awards
Private Client Law
Our expert speakers review the latest developments in inheritance tax, wills, probate and trusts ensuring that you are fully up-to-date.
Our webinar series will help you to develop the personal skills that you need to succeed as a lawyer.
Learn about the latest developments in property taxation, planning, commercial leases, financing, overage and more.
Learn about the latest developments in employers' liability, industrial disease, clinical negligence, fraudulent claims and more.
Our webinars focus on the latest trends and insights you need to stay on the bleeding edge of practice, covering public and private M&A, private equity and more.
- 23 Oct201712:30SDLT & VAT in 2017Commercial Property LawSDLT and VAT are such weighty aspects of tax in commercial property that we are again dedicating a webinar to exploring their nuances. Our subject ...
- 24 Oct201712:30Cross border disputes (2017)Dispute ResolutionIn this webinar, our litigation specialists will explore key strategies and pitfalls for disputes with a cross-border element, with a focus on recent developments. Topics ...
- 24 Oct201715:30Private equity - issues and trendsCorporate LawIn this webinar, we will look at the latest trends in private equity and joint ventures. Our panel of expert speakers will examine the latest ...
Webinars on demand
- Available nowFamily, Appendix FM and article 8 updateImmigration LawThe rules surrounding immigration of family members under UK law can prove complex. This webinar will provide an update on recent developments in family immigration, ...
- Available nowCommon issues facing deputiesPrivate Client Law and PracticeApplying to the Court of Protection to act as a deputy on someone else's behalf can be very confusing for many. This webinar will provide ...
- Available nowBreaking law: an insider’s guide to practising law todayNew Law JournalDominic Regan presents a 60-minute masterclass in civil procedure and practice in conversation with former district judge Stephen Gold, author of Breaking Law and New ...
Our authoritative webinars are delivered by leading subject matter experts. Find out more about some of them below.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.