Our new Brexit webinars will enable you to get to grips with the impact on the UK's legal and tax systems and advise clients on the actions they should take to prepare their businesses.
Learn about the latest developments in clinical negligence, patient consent, product liability and more.
2017 law webinars
A comprehensive and accessible programme of legal learning available to view on demand on your desktop, laptop, tablet, or mobile!
Keep up-to-date with the latest in family law and practice with webinars covering domestic abuse, funding, pensions, litigants in person and more.
2017 tax webinars
Expert tax insight direct to your device.
Access a wealth of tax learning with Tolley® tax webinars - the flexible and cost-effective CPD and training solution.
Our in-house training delivers a cost effective solution tailored to the specific needs of your organization, delivered by leading experts in a location of your choice.
- 24 Jul201712:30The latest on TUPECommercial Property LawTUPE can be a difficult subject for non-employment lawyers to get to grips with, which goes towards explaining the popularity of our 2016 webinar on ...
- 24 Jul201715:30Advertising law for commercial lawyers 2017Company and Commercial LawIn this webinar, our media law specialists will provide you with an overview of all the regulations and case law that you need to advise ...
- 25 Jul201712:30Reflections on the Jackson Reforms - case management, costs and budgeting (2017)Dispute ResolutionWhile it's 4 years since the Jackson Reforms were introduced in April 2013, the changes they brought to the Civil Procedure Rules have frequently been ...
Webinars on demand
- Available nowLitigation and disputes in VAT and Indirect Tax (2017)VAT and Indirect TaxThere have been a number of important cases in the past 12 months concerning VAT specifically, and indirect tax more generally. In this webinar, our ...
- Available nowConstruction claims in 2017Construction LawConstruction claims can be ruinously expensive for the parties involved, and can arise in numerous situations. In this webinar our specialist speakers will discuss some ...
- Available nowExtradition: the latest developmentsCorporate CrimeThis webinar will provide an update on the latest developments in extradition in the context of corporate crime investigations, with particular reference to the provisions ...
Our authoritative webinars are delivered by leading subject matter experts. Find out more about some of them below.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.