Our new Brexit webinars will enable you to get to grips with the impact on the UK's legal and tax systems and advise clients on the actions they should take to prepare their businesses.
Learn about the latest developments in clinical negligence, patient consent, product liability and more.
2017 law webinars
A comprehensive and accessible programme of legal learning available to view on demand on your desktop, laptop, tablet, or mobile!
Keep up-to-date with the latest in family law and practice with webinars covering domestic abuse, funding, pensions, litigants in person and more.
2017 tax webinars
Expert tax insight direct to your device.
Access a wealth of tax learning with Tolley® tax webinars - the flexible and cost-effective CPD and training solution.
Our in-house training delivers a cost effective solution tailored to the specific needs of your organization, delivered by leading experts in a location of your choice.
- 24 Aug201712:30Drafting sale contracts (2017)Residential Property LawComplacency is the enemy with residential sale contracts, the bread and butter of many solicitors, but also the source of frequent time consuming, costly, and ...
- 24 Aug201715:30Pensions planning in 2017Private Client TaxPension contributions provide a key tax planning opportunity, and in this webinar our area specialists will discuss a number of contemporary issues, helping to make ...
- 25 Aug201715:30The latest in VAT for general practitionersTax for General PracticeVAT is one of those subjects that crops up in every area of transactional practice. In this webinar, our indirect tax specialists will talk about ...
Webinars on demand
- Available nowEnsuring clear costs information to avoid client dissatisfactionPersonal SkillsThe world of costs can be very confusing, not least of all for clients. This webinar will discuss ways you can ensure transparency with your ...
- Available nowInvestigations, enforcement and discipline in financial servicesBanking and Financial ServicesThis webinar will provide an update on recent events in financial services investigations and enforcement, as well as looking at key themes in 2016 and ...
- Available nowCourt of Protection update for family lawyersFamily LawThis webinar will provide an update on the Court of Protection as it applies to family practitioners. Topics to be covered include:Case-law round-upMedical treatment casesDeputyshipsPersonal ...
Our authoritative webinars are delivered by leading subject matter experts. Find out more about some of them below.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.