Our 2020 public sector programme is packed with updates on a wide range of topics.
The 2020 webinar series will commence with a session on judicial review, followed by an update on special needs education. Later, we look into freedom of information.
As our webinars are available for 24 months, you can also watch some of our 2019 webinars, such as an introduction to devolution.
We have the following webinars scheduled for release in this practice area during Q4 2020:
- Special education needs (2020)
- Freedom of information (2020)
- How to help your clients influence legislation (2020)
To be kept up to date with all the new webinar releases - enabling you to plan your training with certainty - please sign up to our monthly newsletter by emailing email@example.comSubscribe to Public Sector
No webinars found.
Webinars on demand
- Available nowFreedom of information (2020)Public SectorIn this webinar our experts discuss freedom of information:They will be covering: - Information or Environmental Information?- Determining the correct regime- Who is a public ...
- Available nowJudicial review (2020)Public Sector|Tax for General PracticeA full agenda will be posted here prior to the broadcast date.Viewing this webinar will help solicitors to meet the following requirements set out in ...
- Available nowAn introduction to devolution (2019)Public Sector|BrexitOur public law specialists provide an overview of devolution and common legislative frameworks and what this means for the repatriation of competences to the UK ...
- Available nowCivil actions arising from criminal investigationsPublic SectorThis webinar looks at civil actions arising from criminal investigations - with a particular focus on:Compensation and accountability for the wrongly investigated.Malicious Prosecution (following Rees ...
- Available nowProcurement Regulation (2019)Public SectorTopics discussed will include:Procurement after Brexit;The Faraday case and its commercial impact;Dealing with abnormally low tendersGeneral case updates.Please note that this agenda is provisional and ...
- Available nowPublic sector contracts in 2019Public SectorTopics discussed will include:Procurement – some recent key cases and what they teach us in terms of procuring public contracts [Thinking of the recent case ...
- Available nowJudicial review update 2018Public SectorThis webinar will provide our annual judicial review update, looking at the current procedural process, the latest case-law, and also looking ahead to possible future ...
- Available nowEquality duties and gender pay gap reporting: legal update and practical tipsPublic SectorThis webinar will provide an update on the latest happenings in Public Sector equality duties, with reference to key recent judicial decisions, and also where ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £80+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.