We have a number of public sector webinars available on demand.
To be kept up to date with all the new webinar releases - enabling you to plan your training with certainty - please sign up to our monthly newsletter by opting-in to LexisNexis Webinars on our preference centre at https://stayintouch.lexisnexis.co.uk/Subscribe to Public Sector
No webinars found.
Webinars on demand
- Available nowAn introduction to devolution (2019)Public Sector|BrexitOur public law specialists provide an overview of devolution and common legislative frameworks and what this means for the repatriation of competences to the UK ...
- Available nowCivil actions arising from criminal investigationsPublic SectorThis webinar looks at civil actions arising from criminal investigations - with a particular focus on:Compensation and accountability for the wrongly investigated.Malicious Prosecution (following Rees ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £110+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.