Our 2019 public sector programme is packed with updates on a wide range of topics.
We will be kicking off the year with masterclass on public sector contracts, followed by an overview of procurement regulation. Later, we look at the latest developments in human rights, before capping the year with an introduction to devolution.Subscribe to Public Sector
Webinars on demand
- Available nowPublic sector contracts in 2019Public SectorTopics discussed will include:Procurement – some recent key cases and what they teach us in terms of procuring public contracts [Thinking of the recent case ...
- Available nowJudicial review update 2018Public SectorThis webinar will provide our annual judicial review update, looking at the current procedural process, the latest case-law, and also looking ahead to possible future ...
- Available nowEquality duties and gender pay gap reporting: legal update and practical tipsPublic SectorThis webinar will provide an update on the latest happenings in Public Sector equality duties, with reference to key recent judicial decisions, and also where ...
- Available nowHomelessness Reduction Act 2017Public SectorThis webinar will look at the new Homelessness Reduction Act 2017, with particular reference to the new duties created for local authorities and how these ...
- Available nowInformation law and data protection update for the Public SectorPublic SectorThis webinar will look at the current state of information law and data protection in the Public Sector and what impact the much-awaited General Data ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.