We have a number of public sector webinars available on demand.
To be kept up to date with all the new webinar releases - enabling you to plan your training with certainty - please sign up to our monthly newsletter by opting-in to LexisNexis Webinars on our preference centre at https://stayintouch.lexisnexis.co.uk/Subscribe to Public Sector
No webinars found.
Webinars on demand
- Available nowHow to help your clients influence legislation (2020)Public SectorIn this webinar, we will look at how you can help your clients influence legislation, as well as discussing:Formal engagement with the law-making processAccess to ...
- Available nowSpecial education needs and COVID-19 (2020)COVID-19|Public SectorIn this webinar our public sector expert will be discussing:Government guidance for attending schoolsGovernment guidance for non-attendance at schoolsChanges to the statutory duties imposed as ...
- Available nowFreedom of information (2020)Public SectorIn this webinar our experts discuss freedom of information:They will be covering: - Information or Environmental Information?- Determining the correct regime- Who is a public ...
- Available nowJudicial review (2020)Bar Council offer|Public Sector|Tax for General PracticeA full agenda will be posted here prior to the broadcast date.Viewing this webinar will help solicitors to meet the following requirements set out in ...
- Available nowAn introduction to devolution (2019)Public Sector|BrexitOur public law specialists provide an overview of devolution and common legislative frameworks and what this means for the repatriation of competences to the UK ...
- Available nowCivil actions arising from criminal investigationsPublic SectorThis webinar looks at civil actions arising from criminal investigations - with a particular focus on:Compensation and accountability for the wrongly investigated.Malicious Prosecution (following Rees ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £99+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.