- New Speaker 2021
- Webinar Speakers A-ZAssociate - Penningtons
- Mary AbbajayPresident & Co-Founder - Careerstone Group LLCMary Abbajay, author of the award-winning, best-selling Managing Up: How to Move Up, Win at Work, and Succeed with Any Type of Boss is the president of Careerstone Group, LLC, a full service ...
- Jan Roderick van AbbeInternational Tax and Transfer Pricing Director - DeloitteJan is a Director based within the International and M&A Tax team in Deloitte, Dubai.He has 12 years of experience in business and international tax with Deloitte in Switzerland, ...
- John AbbottHead of Dispute Resolution - Silverman SherlikerJohn has been a partner in Silverman Sherliker LLP since 1995 and is head of its busy Dispute Resolution Department and manages a varied and busy civil litigation practice. He has also ...
- Catriona AbrahamAssociate - StewartsCatriona has gained experience in many areas of administration of trust disputes, including construction issues, trust restructuring disputes and advising trustees on their involvement in ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £105+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.