- New Speaker 2021
- Webinar Speakers A-ZAssociate - Penningtons
- Mary AbbajayPresident & Co-Founder - Careerstone Group LLCMary Abbajay, author of the award-winning, best-selling Managing Up: How to Move Up, Win at Work, and Succeed with Any Type of Boss is the president of Careerstone Group, LLC, a full service ...
- Jan Roderick van AbbeInternational Tax and Transfer Pricing Director - DeloitteJan is a Director based within the International and M&A Tax team in Deloitte, Dubai.He has 12 years of experience in business and international tax with Deloitte in Switzerland, ...
- John AbbottHead of Dispute Resolution - Silverman SherlikerJohn has been a partner in Silverman Sherliker LLP since 1995 and is head of its busy Dispute Resolution Department and manages a varied and busy civil litigation practice. He has also ...
- Philip AbbottPartner - FieldfisherI am a debt finance and restructuring lawyer with a broad range of experience in real estate finance, growth and venture debt, corporate lending and the restructuring of these transactions. ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £110+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.