Finding the time to maintain the level of expertise and legal knowledge you need to practise effectively is increasingly challenging in today’s time poor business environment.
With this in mind LexisNexis has developed a new series of Webinar Briefs to enable you to keep on top of your area of practice without impacting upon your client work.
Webinar Briefs condense cutting-edge legal topics into readily accessible 10-minute videos to enable you to stay up to date with the latest key developments in practice and meet regulatory requirements, while maintaining your busy schedule.
Like all of our webinars they are delivered by leading practitioners and are available to view on demand, anytime you like, for up to 24 months after the broadcast date. They can be viewed on a desktop, laptop, tablet or mobile and a downloadable podcast is also provided for learning on the go.
Webinar Briefs are included as part of a webinar subscription or can be purchased separately. We will be adding to this programme on a continuous basis.Subscribe to Webinar Briefs
- 31 Oct201912:30(Brief) Electronic execution of documentsWebinar Briefs|Commercial Property
- 31 Oct201912:30(Brief) CIL statutory deduction provisions following Giordano v LB CamdenWebinar Briefs|Residential Property|Commercial Property
- 31 Oct201912:30(Brief) Update on Land Registry local land chargesWebinar Briefs|Residential Property
- 31 Oct201912:30(Brief) Rent reviewsWebinar Briefs|Commercial PropertyA full agenda will be posted here prior to the broadcast date.Viewing this webinar will help solicitors to meet the following requirements set out in ...
- 31 Oct201912:30(Brief) Milestone payments on 'sign-off of works'Webinar Briefs|Dispute ResolutionA full agenda will be posted here prior to the broadcast date.Viewing this webinar will help solicitors to meet the following requirements set out in ...
- 31 Oct201912:30(Brief) Key changes in the RICS Party Wall Legislation and Procedure guidance noteWebinar Briefs|Residential PropertyA full agenda will be posted here prior to the broadcast date.Viewing this webinar will help solicitors to meet the following requirements set out in ...
- 31 Oct201912:30(Brief) Bringing a case to the Chancery Division: Changes to the Chancery Guide in August 2019Webinar Briefs|Dispute Resolution
- 31 Oct201912:30(Brief) Judge-led dispute resolution across civil litigation following Lomax v LomaxWebinar Briefs|Dispute Resolution
Webinars on demand
No webinars found.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.