Finding the time to maintain the level of expertise and legal knowledge you need to practise effectively is increasingly challenging in today’s time poor business environment.
With this in mind LexisNexis has developed a new series of Webinar Briefs to enable you to keep on top of your area of practice without impacting upon your client work.
Webinar Briefs condense cutting-edge legal topics into readily accessible 10-minute videos to enable you to stay up to date with the latest key developments in practice and meet regulatory requirements, while maintaining your busy schedule.
Like all of our webinars they are delivered by leading practitioners and are available to view on demand, anytime you like, for up to 24 months after the broadcast date. They can be viewed on a desktop, laptop, tablet or mobile and a downloadable podcast is also provided for learning on the go.
Webinar Briefs are included as part of a webinar subscription or can be purchased separately. We will be adding to this programme on a continuous basis.Subscribe to Webinar Briefs
No webinars found.
Webinars on demand
- Available now(Brief) Rent reviewsWebinar Briefs|Commercial PropertyOur property disputes specialist discusses a number of changes to the case law concerning rate reviews in this Webinar Brief, covering topics including:Challenging the Arbitrator:UMS ...
- Available now(Brief) October 2019 M and A Trend ReportWebinar Briefs|Corporate LawThis webinar, in conjunction with the LexisPSL Market Tracker update, provides an overview of Public M&A activity in Q3 2019.Viewing this webinar will help solicitors ...
- Available now(Brief) Milestone payments on 'sign-off of works'Webinar Briefs|Dispute ResolutionIn this webinar, our expert speaker discusses milestone payments in construction contracts, in light of the recent Court of Appeal decision in Bennett (Construction) Limited ...
- Available now(Brief) Sports Direct, and the failure of public interest companies to appoint an auditorWebinar Briefs|Corporate LawIn this webinar, our specialist speakers discuss the ramifications of the failure of a public interest company to appoint an auditor, in the context of ...
- Available now(Brief) Judge-led dispute resolution across civil litigation following Lomax v LomaxWebinar Briefs|Dispute ResolutionCivil litigators need to be aware of the significant changes made to judge led dispute resolution following the Court of Appeal decision in Lomax v ...
- Available now(Brief) Bringing a case to the Chancery Division: Changes to the Chancery Guide in August 2019Webinar Briefs|Dispute ResolutionA number of updates was made to the Chancery Guide during the summer. In this webinar, our specialist speaker discusses the key changes, including:Part 8 ...
- Available now(Brief) Key changes in the RICS Party Wall Legislation and Procedure guidance noteWebinar Briefs|Residential PropertyIn this webinar, our expert speaker, who sat on the working group for the RICS Party Wall Legislation and Procedure Guidance Note, gives a summary ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.