Irish Law and Practice
This year LexisNexis Webinars have been working with leading Dublin-based firm, Mason, Hayes & Curran to grow our existing programme into covering Irish Law and Practice.
The first webinars in this new series are bought to you by Claire Lord and Nicholas Metcalfe, covering the topics of:
- Duties and liability of directors of an Irish company (2022)
- Navigating the Summary Approval Procedure (2022)
For more details see our full 2022 webinar brochure.
To be kept up to date with all the new webinar releases - enabling you to plan your training with certainty - please sign up to our monthly newsletter by opting-in to LexisNexis Webinars on our preference centre at https://stayintouch.lexisnexis.co.uk/Subscribe to Irish Law and Practice
No webinars found.
Webinars on demand
- Available nowNavigating the Summary Approval Procedure (2022)Irish Law and PracticeIn this webinar, Claire Lord and Nick Metcalfe discuss the Summary Approval Procedure, a process introduced by The Companies Act 2014 enabling certain companies, depending ...
- Available nowDuties and liability of directors of an Irish company (2022)Irish Law and PracticeIn this webinar, Claire Lord and Nick Metcalfe discuss the duties and liability of directors of an Irish company, covering the topics of:Directors’ role and ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £105+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.