We have a number of immigration webinars available on demand.
To be kept up to date with all the new webinar releases - enabling you to plan your training with certainty - please sign up to our monthly newsletter by opting-in to LexisNexis Webinars on our preference centre at https://stayintouch.lexisnexis.co.uk/Subscribe to Immigration
No webinars found.
Webinars on demand
- Available nowBrexit: Employment and Immigration Update (2020)Immigration|Brexit|EmploymentIn this webinar our expert speakers will discuss:Brexit: the current positionEU law in the UK as a result of BrexitBrexit and employment law – the ...
- Available nowUpdate on surrogacy (2020)Immigration|FamilyOn 06 June 2019, it was announced that there would be new laws regarding surrogacy. This new law provided parents with legal recognition for children ...
- Available nowTier 2 Visas in 2019ImmigrationTier 2 visas are a bread and butter immigration topic for business practitioners, and in this webinar our experts provide a practical guide detailing all ...
- Available nowRecruiting Low Skilled Workers Post-Brexit (2019)Webinar Briefs|Immigration|BrexitNot a day goes by without reference to low skilled immigration in the news, and in this webinar our subject specialists provide a birds eye ...
- Available nowImmigration Law - Spring Update 2019ImmigrationThis Webinar intends to provide an update on the latest immigration law and policy developments from the last six months, as well as the latest ...
- Available nowBrexit and the consequences for business immigration (2019)Immigration|BrexitTopics discussed will include:How we got here.Overview of the new system/guidance and amendments to rules.Application - will EEA nationals need a visa to work?What about ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £99+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.