Private Client Law and Practice x Serle Court Chambers
This year, we have also partnered up with Serle Court Chambers for the following webinars:
- Judge-led ADR (2023)
- The iniquity exception to privilege (2023)
- What do we tell the beneficiaries? Privilege and disclousre post-Dawson-Damer and Wong (2023)
No webinars found.
Webinars on demand
- Available nowThe iniquity exception to privilege (2023)Private Client Law and Practice x Serle Court Chambers|Private Client Law and PracticeIn the second installation of our series with Serle Court Chambers, Adil Mohamedbhai discusses the iniquity exception to privilege. He covers the following:the basics;rationale for ...
- Available nowJudge-led ADR (2023)Private Client Law and Practice x Serle Court Chambers|Private Client Law and PracticeIn this webinar about judge-led ADR, join Constance McDonnell KC in her discussion on the following:What is judge-led ADR?Early Neutral EvaluationFinancial Dispute Resolution hearingsPolicyPracticeWhat to ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £110+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.