Scots Law and Practice
As publishers of the only comprehensive and authoritative narrative treatment of the law of Scotland – the Stair Memorial Encyclopaedia – LexisNexis has a long-established understanding of the information needs of the Scots lawyer.
We are now building upon this expertise by expanding our existing webinar programme to cover Scots law and practice.
The first webinars in this new series are available now and will cover virtual hearings in the Scottish courts and group proceedings in Scottish civil litigation.
These are both free to view – contact your account manager to be set up with access or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All that we ask in return is that you complete this short questionnaire to rate your viewing experience and help to inform the future development of this series.
To be kept up to date with all the new webinar releases - enabling you to plan your training with certainty - please sign up to our monthly newsletter by opting-in to LexisNexis Webinars on our preference centre at https://stayintouch.lexisnexis.co.uk/
No webinars found.
Webinars on demand
- Available nowVirtual hearings in the Scottish Courts (2021)Scots Law and Practice|Dispute ResolutionFor a number of years virtual hearings have been a subject of much discussion and speculation, but have more recently become a matter of more ...
- Available nowGroup proceedings in Scottish civil litigation (2021)Scots Law and Practice|Hot Topics|Dispute ResolutionNew rules were introduced to Scotland's highest civil court last year allowing multiple people with similar or related claims to raise proceedings in a single ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £99+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.