Restructuring and Insolvency
We have a number of restructuring and insolvency webinars available on demand.
To be kept up to date with all the new webinar releases - enabling you to plan your training with certainty - please sign up to our monthly newsletter by opting-in to LexisNexis Webinars on our preference centre at https://stayintouch.lexisnexis.co.uk/Subscribe to Restructuring and Insolvency
No webinars found.
Webinars on demand
- Available nowCorporate insolvency (2021)Restructuring and Insolvency|Corporate LawThis webinar explores a number of the most significant developments in corporate insolvency over the past few years, covering topics including:The Corporate Insolvency and Governance ...
- Available nowInsolvency in construction (2020)Construction|Restructuring and InsolvencyOur restructuring and insolvency specialists provide a masterclass on the present state of insolvency and construction, discussing topics including:Insolvency basicsEarly warning signsTermination and paymentAdjudication and ...
- Available nowThe latest in corporate restructuring and insolvency (2020)Restructuring and Insolvency|Corporate LawIn this webinar, our corporate insolvency specialists discuss the present state of law and practice in insolvency and restructuring, with a particular focus on the ...
- Available nowBona Vacantia Escheats (2020)Bar Council offer|Restructuring and Insolvency|Commercial PropertyThere are a lot of mysteries concerning how you deal with the return of property belonging to defunct or insolvent companies to the Crown. In ...
- Available nowCompany Voluntary Arrangements in real estate (2020)Restructuring and Insolvency|Commercial PropertyA myriad of court challenges to CVAs in recent times, particularly by landlords of high street retailers, has produced a great deal of novel approaches. ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £99+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.