'Hot Topics' webinars are designed to cover one-off topical developments to ensure that you are up to date with significant changes in law and practice. They are produced to coincide with major changes in legislation and regulation, giving you timely practical tips. As these webinars are created on an ad hoc basis they can be purchased on their own or as part of your subscription package.Subscribe to Hot Topics
No webinars found.
Webinars on demand
- Available nowFamily Law Insights: Margaret HeathcoteHot Topics|FamilyDuring the second video interview in our Family Law series Family Law Insights, host Rebecca Bailey-Harris, a barrister at 1 Hare Court, sits down with ...
- Available nowFamily Law Insights: Peter Watson-LeeHot Topics|FamilyIn the first of our new interview series, Family Law Insights, host Rebecca Bailey-Harris, a barrister at 1 Hare Court, sits down with the experienced ...
- Available nowThe UK's future immigration systemBrexit|Hot TopicsOur immigration specialists from Five Paper return to discuss the UK's future immigration system, covering topics which include:Overview of current system for work and business ...
- Available nowAn update on the movement of EU Nationals into the UK pre and post 29th March 2019Brexit|Hot TopicsOur immigration experts from Five Paper return to give an update on the Movement of EU Nationals in the UK post Brexit. The webinar is ...
- Available nowVulnerable clientsHot TopicsThis webinar will cover best practice in meeting the SRA guidelines on dealing with vulnerable clients that could be relevant to practitioners in many areas ...
- Available nowVulnerable clientsHot Topics
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.