This year’s corporate crime programme will provide a combination of regulatory updates with practical sessions on topics you need to know about when advising clients.
Brexit is, understandably, our first topic of the year, where our specialists examine the consequences and implications of different Brexit scenarios for corporate crime lawyers. Other highlights include a review of financial and trade sanctions and export controls in April, and an update on disguised remuneration in October.Subscribe to Corporate Crime
- 17 Apr201912:30Brexit for corporate crime lawyers (2019)Corporate Crime|BrexitTopics discussed will include:Timetable for Brexit political situation if no deal consequences e.g. general electionImplication for legislation and existing treatiesTax and immigration issuesHow will the ...
- 29 Apr201912:30Financial and trade sanctions and export controls (2019)Corporate Crime
- 30 Sep201912:30Bribery and corruption in 2019Corporate Crime
- 30 Oct201912:30Disguised Remuneration in 2019Corporate Crime|Corporate and Business Tax
- 26 Nov201912:30Money laundering and financial crime (2019)Corporate Crime
Webinars on demand
- Available nowSecuring a DPA in the US and the UKCorporate CrimeThe regulatory frameworks in the US and the UK when it comes to securing a deferred prosecution agreement vary greatly. This webinar will look at ...
- Available nowConducting internal investigations into suspected offencesCorporate CrimeConducting internal investigations into suspected offences not only properly but effectively can be very challenging for any organisation. This webinar will give you the tools ...
- Available nowThe Criminal Finances Act 2017Corporate CrimeThe Criminal Finances Act 2017 coming into force is a massive development in corporate crime practice, not least of all due to its new offence ...
- Available nowData protection and cybercrime offences: what corporate crime lawyers need to knowCorporate CrimeData protection breaches and cybercrime look set to remain massive areas of practice in 2018, and so this webinar will provide an update on what ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.