Private Client Tax
Whatever tax advice you are called on to provide, our private client tax programme will provide you with the practical guidance you need to advise your clients effectively.
We have the following webinars scheduled for release in this practice area during 202`:
- International exchange of tax information – where are we now? (2021)
- Tax efficient investments (2021)
- Update on taxation of UK residential property transactions (2021)
- RNRB and TRNRB (2021)
- Property and capital gains tax update (2021)
- Update on tax avoidance (2021)
- Tax implications of marriage/ civil partnership (2021)
- Private client tax: end of year round-up (2021)
To be kept up to date with all the new webinar releases - enabling you to plan your training with certainty - please sign up to our monthly newsletter by opting-in to LexisNexis Webinars on our preference centre at https://stayintouch.lexisnexis.co.uk/Subscribe to Private Client Tax
No webinars found.
Webinars on demand
- Available nowExcluded property trusts: changes following FA 20 (2021)Private Client TaxIn this webinar our expert speakers discuss the impact of the Financial Act 2020 on excluded property trusts. Topics covered include:The position pre-FA 2020IHTA 1984Barclays ...
- Available nowEconomic substance regimes in the offshore jurisdictions (2021)Private Client TaxIn the first Private Client Webinar of 2021 our expert speakers will be looking at economic substance regimes in the offshore jurisdictions. They will be ...
- Available nowFinance Act 2019 (2020)Private Client TaxIn this webinar our expert speakers delve into the ‘Finance Act 2019’ looking at the amendments that have been implemented following its inception.Our expert speakers ...
- Available nowCharacterisation of foreign law entities for UK tax purposes (2020)Private Client TaxIn this Private Client Tax webinar, our speakers look into UK characterisation and tax treatment of foreign law entities, including their importance in tax compliance ...
- Available nowUK taxation of non-UK residents (2020)Private Client TaxIn this webinar our speakers discuss UK taxations of non-UK residents, this webinar will explore:PensionRental incomeSavings interestWagesA full agenda will be posted here prior to ...
- Available nowOffshore bonds, foreign policies and the chargeable event regime (2020)Private Client TaxIn this Private Client Tax webinar our expert speakers explore:How offshore bonds control when you pay tax, how much you pay and whom you pay ...
- Available nowOffice of tax simplification review (2020)Private Client TaxA full agenda will be posted here prior to the broadcast date.Viewing this webinar will help solicitors to meet the following requirements set out in ...
- Available nowPrivate Client Tax - End of year round-up 2019Private Client TaxAll the key developments in private client tax in 2019 are discussed in our annual round-up webinar, along with a look ahead to what might ...
- Available nowStamp Duty Land Tax (2020)Private Client TaxWith the upcoming budget on March 11 2020, there are many changes that are due to be made within Stamp Duty Land Tax. In this ...
- Available nowWhite Collar Crime (2019)Corporate Crime|Private Client TaxIntroduced as part of the Criminal Finances Act 2017, unexplained wealth orders compel a party to reveal the sources of their unexplained wealth. In this ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £99+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.