Private Client Tax
Whatever tax advice you are called on to provide, our private client tax programme will provide you with the practical guidance you need to advise your clients effectively.
We have the following webinars scheduled for release in this practice area during 2023:
- Register of overseas entities (2023)
- An introduction to the transfer of assets regime (2023)
- Marriage, civil partnerships and tax (2023)
- Tax avoidance update (2023)
- Private Client Tax - End of year round up 2023
For more details, see our full 2023 webinar brochure.
To be kept up to date with all the new webinar releases - enabling you to plan your training with certainty - please sign up to our monthly newsletter by opting-in to LexisNexis Webinars on our preference centre at https://stayintouch.lexisnexis.co.uk/Subscribe to Private Client Tax
No webinars found.
Webinars on demand
- Available nowPrivate client tax update (2023)Private Client TaxAndrew Goodman and Adele Bradley from Osborne Clarke provide an update on the latest developments in private client tax. Their agenda is as below:General tax ...
- Available nowPrivate Client Tax - end of year round-up 2022Private Client TaxTax expert David Southern KC from Field Court Tax Chambers provides an overview on the key private client tax issues in 2022. His agenda is ...
- Available nowDOTAS - disclosure of tax avoidance schemes (2022)Private Client TaxBarristers Amanda Hardy KC and Oliver Marre from 5 Stone Buildings discuss disclosure of tax avoidance schemes in this webinar. They cover the following:Anti-avoidance legislationHow ...
- Available nowNon-resident CGT update (2022)Private Client TaxIn this webinar, experts Helen McGhee and Tom O'Reilly from Joseph Hage Aaronson LLP, discuss the following:Background and policy underpinning NRCGT Unfairness in UK residential ...
- Available nowTax implications of marriage/civil partnerships (2021)Family|Private Client TaxIn this webinar, our tax experts discuss the practical planning aspects of marriage/ civil partnerships for couples, based on real-life examples. Discussion topics include the ...
- Available nowPrivate client tax: end of year round-up (2021)Private Client TaxIn this webinar, our tax experts discuss the legislative updates and significant cases of 2021. The agenda is as follows:Finance Act 2021 and future legislative ...
- Available nowOffshore bonds, foreign policies and the chargeable event regime (2020)Private Client TaxIn this Private Client Tax webinar our expert speakers explore:How offshore bonds control when you pay tax, how much you pay and whom you pay ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £110+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.