Practice Risk and Compliance
Our 2023 practice risk and compliance webinar stream has been designed to bring you essential knowledge and updates looking at the full spectrum of practice.
The following webinars are scheduled for release in this practice area during 2023:
- Lobbying regulation (2023)
- Sanctions update (2023)
- Confidentiality and disclosure in 2023
- Counter proliferation financing (2023)
- SRA – workplace behaviour and wellbeing (2023)
- Data protection for employers (2023)
- Cybersecurity in 2023
- Sanctions due diligence (2023)
- Money laundering regulations update (2023)
- Practice risk and compliance – End of year round up 2023
For more details, see our full 2023 webinar brochure.
To be kept up to date with all the new webinar releases - enabling you to plan your training with certainty - please sign up to our monthly newsletter by opting-in to LexisNexis Webinars on our preference centre at https://stayintouch.lexisnexis.co.uk/Subscribe to Practice Risk and Compliance
No webinars found.
Webinars on demand
- Available nowChange in International Data Transfers (2023)Practice Risk and ComplianceElizabeth Upton, Legal Director at Bird & Bird, Hunter Dorwart and Dan Fara, Associates at Bird and Bird discuss latest updates on the EU and ...
- Available nowPractice Risk and Compliance - end of year round-up 2022Practice Risk and ComplianceJoin Adam Spencer, Director at AJ Fox Compliance, in an overview of the key developments in Practice Risk and Compliance. The agenda is as below:discussing ...
- Available nowSanctions divergence (2023)Practice Risk and ComplianceElizabeth Head, Of Counsel at Herbert Smith Freehills LLP, discusses sanctions divergence. The agenda is as follows:EU and UK sanctions frameworks and impact of Brexit;Multilateral ...
- Available nowTax evasion in 2022Practice Risk and ComplianceTax expert Michael Avient discusses tax evasion, with a focus on the process by which HMRC seek a production order and the response which a ...
- Available nowRisk management (2022)Practice Risk and CompliancePartner and Head of Risk and Compliance Natasha Chell and solicitor Samuel Ingham from Laura Devine Immigration discuss risk management, with a particular focus on ...
- Available now(LIVE) Cybercrime in 2022Free Live Webinars|Practice Risk and ComplianceRansomware attacks have become more frequent and serious in recent years in line with a steep increase in the overall rate of cybercrime globally. This ...
- Available nowThe latest on the UK data protection regime (2022)Practice Risk and ComplianceIn this webinar, experts Robert Bond and Alexander Dittel delve into the future of data protection, discussing the UK's progressive path as it compares to ...
- Available nowLegal privilege and professional secrecy (2021)Practice Risk and ComplianceIn this webinar, our experts David Savage and Dr. Simone Nadelhofer, discuss the very thorny issue of the law and practice relating to legal professional ...
- Available nowCybersecurity and cybercrime (2021)Practice Risk and ComplianceIn this webinar, our experts discuss topical issues and emerging trends surrounding cybersecurity and cybercrime. The agenda is as follows:Cyber landscapeCharacteristics of Cyber Attacks and ...
- Available nowThe sanctions regime (2020)Practice Risk and ComplianceThe UK sanctions regime lies within 3 areas:HM TreasuryThe Foreign and Common Wealth Office (FCO)The UK Department for Business Innovation and Skills (BIS)In this webinar ...
- Available nowAccounts Rules 2019 (2020)Practice Risk and ComplianceIn this webinar our practitioners will assess the new Accounts Rules implemented by the SRA in November 2019.For a preview, click the video link below:Viewing ...
- Available nowAccounts rules 2019 (2020)Practice Risk and ComplianceViewing this webinar will help solicitors to meet the following requirements set out in the Statement of solicitor competence:A2 - Maintain competence and legal knowledge.A4 ...
- Available nowAccounts Rules 2019 (2020)Practice Risk and Compliance
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £110+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.