Practice Risk and Compliance
2021 is set to be another important year in risk and compliance practice.
As our webinars are available for 24 months, you can watch any of the 2020 webinars.
We have the following webinars scheduled for release in this practice area during 202`:
- GDPR and targeting of social media users (2021)
- Sanctions regime: Implementing OFAC requirements and Magnitsky legislation (2021)
- Cybersecurity and cybercrime (2021)
- Competition law compliance (2021)
- Risk management (2021)
- Joint ventures and acquisitions: anti-bribery and corruption (2021)
- Legal professional privilege for in-house lawyers (2021)
- Legal privilege and professional secrecy (2021)
- Practice Risk and Compliance: end of year round-up (2021)
To be kept up to date with all the new webinar releases - enabling you to plan your training with certainty - please sign up to our monthly newsletter by opting-in to LexisNexis Webinars on our preference centre at https://stayintouch.lexisnexis.co.uk/Subscribe to Practice Risk and Compliance
No webinars found.
Webinars on demand
- Available nowCorporate immigration (2021)Immigration|Practice Risk and ComplianceIn this webinar, our expert speakers discuss the law and practice surrounding corporate immigration. Topics covered include:SponsorshipGeneral Grounds for RefusalOther risk areasLong term planningThe futureFor ...
- Available nowGDPR and targeting of social media users (2021)Practice Risk and ComplianceIn this webinar our expert presenters delve into GDPR and the targeting of social media users. Here is a brief structure of the webiniar:Introduction and ...
- Available nowSanctions regime - Implementing OFAC requirements and Magnitsky legislation (2021)Corporate Crime|Practice Risk and ComplianceIn this webinar, our expert speakers will look into:The background on Magnitsky Act and its ExpansionMagnitsky Act Sanctions in PracticeCase StudiesCriticism of Magnitsky Act SanctionsCompliance ...
- Available nowPractice Risk and Compliance: End of year round-up (2020)Practice Risk and ComplianceIn this webinar our expert speakers provide an end of year round-up on legal developments within risk and compliance. They will be looking particularly at ...
- Available nowThe sanctions regime (2020)Practice Risk and ComplianceThe UK sanctions regime lies within 3 areas:HM TreasuryThe Foreign and Common Wealth Office (FCO)The UK Department for Business Innovation and Skills (BIS)In this webinar ...
- Available nowBreach response and reporting (2020)Practice Risk and ComplianceIn this webinar our expert speakers discuss the law and practice associated with the GDPR personal data breach notification requirements.Viewing this webinar will help solicitors ...
- Available nowAnti-Money Laundering Update (2020)Practice Risk and ComplianceIn this practice risk and compliance webinar our experts provide an update on anti-money laundering. Our experts will look intoCrypto paymentsFifth anti-money laundering directive (5AMLD) ...
- Available nowAccounts rules 2019 (2020)Practice Risk and ComplianceViewing this webinar will help solicitors to meet the following requirements set out in the Statement of solicitor competence:A2 - Maintain competence and legal knowledge.A4 ...
- Available nowAccounts Rules 2019 (2020)Practice Risk and ComplianceIn this webinar our practitioners will assess the new Accounts Rules implemented by the SRA in November 2019.For a preview, click the video link below:Viewing ...
- Available nowPractice Risk and Compliance - End of year round-up 2019Practice Risk and ComplianceOur practice risk and compliance end of year round-up covers all the notable developments in the field during 2019, and looks ahead to expected changes ...
- Available nowSRA: Standards and Regulations - a look into the new handbook (2020)Practice Risk and ComplianceIn this first practice risk and compliance webinar of the year our practitioners are going to look into the new SRA handbook.Our experts look into:The ...
- Available nowAccounts Rules 2019 (2020)Practice Risk and Compliance
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £99+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.