Select webinars from our comprehensive range of tax practice areas.
CtCorporate and Business TaxWith the unrelenting pace of tax changes for corporates, and the continuing uncertainty in the economy as a whole, our 2020 series of webinars is designed to help you guide your clients through the difficult business tax landscape they face.We have the following webinars scheduled for release in this practice...
PtPrivate Client TaxWhatever tax advice you are called on to provide, our private client tax programme will provide you with the practical guidance you need to advise your clients effectively.We begin the year with another look at Stamp Duty Land Tax and later look into the Finance Act 2020.We have the following...
TgTax for General PracticeOur Tax for General Practice webinar programme covers key tax issues for practitioners who may not be specialists, providing topical tax information pertinent to your work and clients.We have the following webinars scheduled for release in this practice area during Q4 2020:Negotiating and drafting tax indemnities and warranties (2020)Tax for...
VtVAT and Indirect TaxThe ‘fiscal theme park’ of VAT offers much to occupy accountants and indirect tax lawyers. This series of webinars will cover the broadest changes to the law, through to the smallest nuances, helping you to deal with any and all of your clients’ indirect tax issues.We have the following webinars...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £80+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.