Select webinars from our comprehensive range of tax practice areas.
CtCorporate and Business TaxContinuing uncertainty in the economy seems set to acerbate rather than alleviate the relentless pace of tax changes for corporates, but our 2021 series of webinars will help you to guide your clients through the difficult business tax landscape they face.We have the following webinars scheduled for release in this...
PtPrivate Client TaxWhatever tax advice you are called on to provide, our private client tax programme will provide you with the practical guidance you need to advise your clients effectively.We begin the year with another look at Stamp Duty Land Tax and later look into the Finance Act 2020.We have the following...
TgTax for General PracticeOur Tax for General Practice webinar programme provides topical tax information pertinent to your work and clients, helping to keep practitioners who may not be specialists bang up to date with the tax issues they need to be aware of.We have the following webinars scheduled for release in this practice...
VtVAT and Indirect TaxVAT is a ‘fiscal theme park’ which offers much to occupy accountants and indirect tax lawyers. This series of webinars covers the smallest nuances through to the broadest changes to the law, helping you to deal with any and all of your clients’ indirect tax issues.We have the following webinars...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £99+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.