Our 2023 programme covers all the issues that matter to practitioners working in construction law. We kick off the year with a look at green construction and sustainability followed by looking into economic uncertainty.
For more topical construction law webinars be sure to check our hot topics section, which frequently houses webinars on topics at the bleeding edge of the industry.
We have the following webinars scheduled for release in this practice area during 2023:
- Sustainability and net zero in construction contracts (2023)
- Collateral warranties and third-party rights (2023)
- Dispute resolution in construction (2023)
- Economic uncertainty and construction (2023)
- Procurement routes in 2023
For more details see our full 2023 webinar brochure.
To be kept up to date with all the new webinar releases - enabling you to plan your training with certainty - please sign up to our monthly newsletter by opting-in to LexisNexis Webinars on our preference centre at https://stayintouch.lexisnexis.co.uk/Subscribe to Construction
No webinars found.
Webinars on demand
- Available nowBuilding safety in 2023ConstructionBen Smith, Senior Associate at Fenwick Elliot LLP talks about Building Safety in 2023. This includes:Building Safety Act 2022 and where we are up to,Cover ...
- Available nowJoint ventures in construction (2023)ConstructionRoberta Downey, Partner at Vinson & Elkins and Head of the International Construction group discusses joint ventures in the broader sense in the construction industry, ...
- Available nowEnergy disputes in 2022ConstructionThis webinar explores energy disputes in the construction sector, covering matters sure to be of interest to lawyers advising parties with an existing interest in, ...
- Available nowGreen construction and sustainability (2022)ConstructionIn this topical webinar, sure to be of interest to anyone involved with green construction or sustainability, our expert speakers cover a broad range of ...
- Available nowInsurance in construction (2021)Construction|InsuranceIn a webinar sure to be of interest to solicitors, insurers, and construction professionals, our expert speakers provide a masterclass on making and defending claims ...
- Available nowConstruction - Case Law Update 2019Construction|Dispute ResolutionOur dispute resolution experts break down the major construction cases of the past year, and the key takeaways from each of them.A full agenda will ...
- Available nowInsolvency in construction (2020)Restructuring and Insolvency|ConstructionOur restructuring and insolvency specialists provide a masterclass on the present state of insolvency and construction, discussing topics including:Insolvency basicsEarly warning signsTermination and paymentAdjudication and ...
- Available nowConstruction arbitration (2019)Construction|Dispute ResolutionThis webinar takes a big picture look at alternative dispute resolution in construction, exploring issues unique to construction, how arbitration compares to litigation in the ...
- Available now(LIVE) FIDIC: pitfalls and best practice (2020)Free Live Webinars|ConstructionThis webinar provides a masterclass on the 2017 FIDIC suite of contract templates, with an introduction to and detailed practical guidance for each of the ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £110+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.