'Hot Topics' webinars are designed to cover one-off topical developments to ensure that you are up to date with significant changes in law and practice. They are produced to coincide with major changes in legislation and regulation, giving you timely practical tips. As these webinars are created on an ad hoc basis they can be purchased on their own or as part of your subscription package.Subscribe to Hot Topics
No webinars found.
Webinars on demand
- Available nowThe Insolvency (England and Wales) Rules 2016 – a practical discussionHot TopicsOur panel of experts made up of Alaric Watson and Philip Paterson of Hardwicke Chambers, Ian Defty of CVR Global and Sam Fenwick of Moon ...
- Available nowThe new NEC4 standard form contractsHot TopicsThe new NEC4 standard form contracts launch on 22 June 2017. In this webinar, part of our hot topics series, our subject specialists will take ...
- Available nowThe key changes in the JCT Contracts 2016Hot TopicsThe 2016 editions of the Joint Contracts Tribunal's contracts are the subject of our first Hot Topic webinar of 2017: our specialist speakers will take ...
- Available nowAutomatic Exchange of Information – a step change for the regulatorsHot TopicsThis webinar will look at the Standard for Automatic Exchange of Financial Account Information (or more as it more commonly referred to, the Common Reporting ...
- Available nowPensions legislation and policy round-upHot TopicsThis webinar will provide an update on many recent policy and legislation developments in the world of pensions, as well as looking ahead to what ...
- Available nowTougher rules on data – GDPR and moreHot TopicsThis webinar features a discussion between Iain Bourne of the Information Commissioner's Office and Cordery lawyer, Jonathan Armstrong giving an inside view of the current ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.