Five Paper Buildings
An update on the movement of EU National into the UK pre and post 29th March 2019 - 2 slides per page (pdf)
An update on the movement of EU National into the UK pre and post 29th March 2019 - 3 slides per page (pdf)
An update on the movement of EU Nationals into the UK pre and post 29th March 2019 - Podcast (mp3)
2018 Legal Webinars Brochure (pdf)
2019 Legal Webinars Brochure (pdf)
Training and Evaluation Record (PDF)
- Available nowThe UK's future immigration systemBrexit|Hot TopicsOur immigration specialists from Five Paper return to discuss the UK's future immigration system, covering topics which include:Overview of current system for work and business ...
- Available nowMovement of EU Nationals into the UK: pre and post BrexitBrexitThe movement of EU nationals into the UK is highly topical given the recent publication by the Home Office of its Settled Status Scheme for ...
- 09 Dec202012:30Residential Property Law - End of year round-up 2019Residential PropertyIn our Residential Property Law end of year round-up, we evaluate the key happenings in the sector throughout 2019, and look ahead to likely developments ...
- 02 Dec201912:30Recruiting Low Skilled Workers Post-Brexit (2019)Immigration|BrexitNot a day goes by without reference to low skilled immigration in the news, and in this webinar our subject specialists provide a birds eye ...
- Available nowImmigration Law - Spring Update 2019ImmigrationThis Webinar intends to provide an update on the latest immigration law and policy developments from the last six months, as well as the latest ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.