Corporate and Business Tax
Continuing uncertainty in the economy seems set to acerbate rather than alleviate the relentless pace of tax changes for corporates, but our 2023 series of webinars will help you to guide your clients through the difficult business tax landscape they face.
We have the following webinars scheduled for release in this practice area during 2023:
- Transfer pricing in 2023
- The latest tax consultations (2023)
- Capital allowances in 2023
- Corporate and Business Tax - End of year round up 2023
For more details, see our full 2023 webinar brochure.
To be kept up to date with all the new webinar releases - enabling you to plan your training with certainty - please sign up to our monthly newsletter by opting-in to LexisNexis Webinars on our preference centre at https://stayintouch.lexisnexis.co.uk/Subscribe to Corporate and Business Tax
No webinars found.
Webinars on demand
- Available nowThe UK's implementation of OECD pillar one and pillar two (2023)Corporate and Business TaxJoseph Hone, European Counsel at Skadden, provides a recap of the OECD initiative and then deep dives into the implementation of Pillar One and Pillar ...
- Available nowTax issues for share sales (2023)Corporate and Business TaxJoin Kate Worthington, Partner at Stephenson Harwood, and Jisun Choi, Counsel at Skadden, in a discussion of the following:Public M&A – takeovers;Private share sales:Pricing and ...
- Available nowIR35 in 2023Corporate and Business TaxIn this webinar, our expert speakers from Osborne Clarke discuss IR35 in 2023 with a particular focus on off-payroll reforms and the practical implications two ...
- Available nowIR35 and the off-payroll working rules (2022)Corporate and Business TaxIn a webinar that will appeal to anyone who engages workers through intermediaries, or has clients who do, our specialist speakers provide a masterclass on ...
- Available nowTransfer Pricing in 2022Corporate and Business Tax|Hot TopicsThere have been a number of significant developments in transfer pricing over the past 12 months, and in this webinar our subject-matter experts bring you ...
- Available nowTax challenges of a digitised economy (2022)Corporate and Business TaxIn an effort to address the tax challenges of a digitised economy, the GLoBE rules seek to ensure large multinational groups are subject to a ...
- Available nowTax issues in commercial property (2021)Corporate and Business Tax|Commercial PropertyThis webinar looks at the key tax issues on UK commercial property transactions, covering topics including:Property holding structuresInvesting or trading?Capital allowancesConstruction industry schemeLandlord & tenant ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £110+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.