LexisNexis x The Carvalho Consultancy
In 2022, Lexis Webinars is partnering with The Carvalho Consultancy to bring you five practical learning sessions:
- Resilience for lawyers in post-COVID times (2022)
- Empathetic assertiveness in law (2022)
- Women in law - How to own the room (2022)
- Managing challenging clients and cases (2022)
- Practical wellbeing for in-house counsel (2022)
The Carvalho Consultancy is a team of therapists and coaches who help lawyers and law firms cope and thrive within the modern world of law by providing bespoke therapy, coaching and training.
If you wish to have an exploratory chat with a member of the team, please get in touch via:
For more details see LexisNexis x The Carvalho Consultancy leaflet.Subscribe to LexisNexis x The Carvalho Consultancy
No webinars found.
Webinars on demand
- Available nowWomen, law and power: the way towards equality (2022)LexisNexis x The Carvalho Consultancy|Personal Skills|Hot TopicsSince 1990, women have represented over 60% of new entrants to the legal profession. These are encouraging statistics, though it is still more common for ...
- Available nowEmpathetic assertiveness in law (2022)LexisNexis x The Carvalho Consultancy|Personal SkillsIn this webinar, experts Gillian Bishop and Adam Carvalho discuss empathetic assertiveness.What does empathetic assertiveness look like in a lawyer?What prevents empathetic assertiveness?How it can ...
- Available now(LIVE) Resilience for lawyers in post-Covid times (2022)LexisNexis x The Carvalho Consultancy|Free Live Webinars|Personal SkillsWe’re all continuing to live through testing times. We often talk about resilience but what do we actually mean by it? And how can we, ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £105+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.