Obtaining best evidence in collision reconstruction
When dealing with personal injury claims or criminal cases involving road traffic collisions, it is essential to have as full an understanding as possible about the circumstances surrounding the incident. Recent technological developments have made new techniques available, such as 3D laser scanning and simulation, which can provide much more information to assist with this.
To help you understand the latest cutting-edge advancements in the analysis of road traffic collisions, as well as what to expect from a collision reconstruction expert, we have produced a series of 6 short webinars in collaboration with Forensic Collision Investigation and Reconstruction Ltd (FCIR), a leading consultancy in the field of forensic collision investigation.
These webinars, which will be free to view, will be relevant to personal injury lawyers representing both claimant or defendant as well as criminal lawyers
Subscribe to Obtaining best evidence in collision reconstruction
No webinars found.
Webinars on demand
- Available nowObtaining best evidence in collision reconstruction: locus visits and testingObtaining best evidence in collision reconstruction|Personal InjuryOften seen as an additional consideration rather than an essential part of an investigation, the webinar discusses the importance of an investigator visiting the locus ...
- Available nowObtaining best evidence in collision reconstruction: 3D scanning and modellingObtaining best evidence in collision reconstruction|Personal InjuryModern day surveying techniques involve taking several million laser scanning measurements from a collision locus. This allows an analyst to reconstruct a collision in new ...
- Available nowObtaining best evidence in collision reconstruction: video analysisObtaining best evidence in collision reconstruction|Personal InjuryWith CCTV systems and dash cameras becoming more and more commonplace, video evidence factors in an ever-increasing number of collisions to one degree or another. ...
- Available nowObtaining best evidence in collision reconstruction: picking your expertObtaining best evidence in collision reconstruction|Personal InjuryAn explanation as to the differences between road traffic collision reconstruction experts and some tips on how to ensure you choose the most suitable for ...
- Available nowObtaining best evidence in collision reconstruction: collision data recordersObtaining best evidence in collision reconstruction|Personal InjuryModern day vehicles retain more and more information. There are a number of computer units within a vehicle (either as part of a vehicle function ...
- Available nowObtaining best evidence in collision reconstruction: analysis of physical evidenceObtaining best evidence in collision reconstruction|Personal InjuryA broad discussion of the how an analyst will look at the physical evidence, from scratch marks to lightbulbs, to piece together the science of ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £99+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.