Legal Practice Management
Our 2021 programme will look at a wide range of topics crucial to the proper management and success of your firm.
We have the following webinars scheduled for release in this practice area during 2021:
- Health and Safety for law firms (2021)
- Brexit and legal practice management (2021)
- Pricing for law firms (2021)
- Business development strategy (2021)
- Doing business in key global jurisdictions (2021)
- Financial strategy and management for law firms (2021)
To be kept up to date with all the new webinar releases - enabling you to plan your training with certainty - please sign up to our monthly newsletter by emailing firstname.lastname@example.orgSubscribe to Legal Practice Management
No webinars found.
Webinars on demand
- Available nowHealth and Safety for law firms (2021)Legal Practice ManagementIn this webinar our expert presenters will be looking into heath and safety for law firms. They will be looking at:Statistics for work-related ill health: ...
- Available nowFixed cost in civil litigation (2020)Legal Practice ManagementIn this webinar our expert speakers will provide an overview of fixed costs in civil litigation. They will be looking answering the following questions:What are ...
- Available nowContent marketing for lawyers (2019)Legal Practice ManagementContent marketing is a relatively new phenomenon, and one that offers huge opportunities to law firms that are quick to exploit it. Our subject specialists ...
- Available nowManaging mergers, joint ventures and acquisitions (2019)Legal Practice ManagementOur practice management experts provide an overview of the key considerations when seeking to expand your firm via a merger, joint venture or acquisition.A full ...
- Available nowAccounting for lawyers (2019)Legal Practice Management|Tax for General PracticeWhile we don't subscribe to the old adage that lawyers are hopeless with numbers, we very much recognise the importance of being able to readily ...
- Available nowEffective branding for law firms (2019)Legal Practice ManagementBranding cuts across all practice areas; effective branding invariably leads to more and better targeted clients. In this webinar, our marketing specialists provide a master ...
- Available nowThe implications of Brexit for legal practice management (2019)Legal Practice Management|BrexitTopics discussed will include: 1. Law firm issues:Rights of establishmentFly in fly outPractising EU Law and legal privilege in relation to EU Law mattersMoving people ...
- Available nowUsing social media for marketing (2019)Legal Practice ManagementTopics discussed will include:Social media – what tools exactly are we talking about?What sort of strategy should a law firm adopt when evaluating social media?The ...
- Available nowAI and technology in legal practice (2019)Legal Practice ManagementTopics discussed will include:The legal issues around the use of AIThe data protection issuesPlease note that this agenda is provisional and is subject to change.For ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £99+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.