Legal Practice Management
Our 2021 programme will look at a wide range of topics crucial to the proper management and success of your firm.
We have the following webinars scheduled for release in this practice area during 2021:
- Health and Safety for law firms (2021)
- Brexit and legal practice management (2021)
- Pricing for law firms (2021)
- Business development strategy (2021)
- Doing business in key global jurisdictions (2021)
- Financial strategy and management for law firms (2021)
To be kept up to date with all the new webinar releases - enabling you to plan your training with certainty - please sign up to our monthly newsletter by opting-in to LexisNexis Webinars on our preference centre at https://stayintouch.lexisnexis.co.uk/Subscribe to Legal Practice Management
No webinars found.
Webinars on demand
- Available nowHealth and Safety for law firms (2021)Legal Practice ManagementIn this webinar our expert presenters will be looking into heath and safety for law firms. They will be looking at:Statistics for work-related ill health: ...
- Available nowFixed cost in civil litigation (2020)Legal Practice ManagementIn this webinar our expert speakers will provide an overview of fixed costs in civil litigation. They will be looking answering the following questions:What are ...
- Available nowContent marketing for lawyers (2019)Legal Practice ManagementContent marketing is a relatively new phenomenon, and one that offers huge opportunities to law firms that are quick to exploit it. Our subject specialists ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £99+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.