Legal Practice Management
In 2022, our legal practice management programme continues to provide webinars that will help your firm grow and succeed.
The following webinars are scheduled for release this year:
- The SQE - opportunities and pitfalls (2022)
- Flexible working for law firms (2022)
- Technology for legal practice (2022)
To be kept up to date with all the new webinar releases - enabling you to plan your training with certainty - please sign up to our monthly newsletter by opting-in to LexisNexis Webinars on our preference centre at https://stayintouch.lexisnexis.co.uk/Subscribe to Legal Practice Management
No webinars found.
Webinars on demand
- Available nowFinancial strategy and management for law firms (2021)Legal Practice ManagementIn this webinar, experts Barry Wilkinson and John Humpherson from Wilkinson Read and Partners, discuss the financial strategy and management of law firms. They cover ...
- Available nowBusiness development strategy (2021)Legal Practice ManagementIn this webinar, expert consultant Stephen Gold discusses how to create and fulfill an effective business development strategy. Topics include:How to win new clientsHow to ...
- Available nowMergers with the benefit of hindsight (2022)Legal Practice ManagementIn this webinar, experts Anne Harnetty and David Sparkes discuss key aspects of the mergers and acquisitions process, from inception to completion, and based on ...
- Available nowDoing business in key global jurisdictions (2021)Legal Practice ManagementIn this webinar, our experts discuss the rise of ESG in the UK and global foreign investment controls.For a preview, click the video link below:Viewing ...
- Available nowHealth and Safety for law firms (2021)Legal Practice ManagementIn this webinar our expert presenters will be looking into heath and safety for law firms. They will be looking at:Statistics for work-related ill health: ...
- Available nowFixed cost in civil litigation (2020)Legal Practice ManagementIn this webinar our expert speakers will provide an overview of fixed costs in civil litigation. They will be looking answering the following questions:What are ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £105+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.