Legal Practice Management
Our 2019 programme will look at a wide range of topics crucial to the proper management and success of your firm.
We begin the year with a webinar on harnessing the benefits of AI and technology in legal practice, followed by a master-class on social media for law firm marketing. Continuing the marketing thread, we explore effective branding in the summertime, and close out the year with a look at content marketing for lawyers.Subscribe to Legal Practice Management
- 01 Apr201912:30Using social media for marketing (2019)Legal Practice ManagementTopics discussed will include:Social media – what tools exactly are we talking about?What sort of strategy should a law firm adopt when evaluating social media?The ...
- 07 May201912:30The implications of Brexit for legal practice management (2019)Legal Practice Management|Brexit
- 11 Jun201912:30Effective branding for law firms (2019)Legal Practice Management
- 22 Jul201912:30Managing mergers, joint ventures and acquisitions (2019)Legal Practice Management
- 30 Oct201912:30Content marketing for lawyers (2019)Legal Practice Management
Webinars on demand
- Available nowAI and technology in legal practice (2019)Legal Practice ManagementTopics discussed will include:The legal issues around the use of AIThe data protection issues
- Available nowEquality and diversityLegal Practice ManagementMany studies have shown that there is not only an ethical argument for proper equality and diversity measures in law firms but also a strong ...
- Available nowLinkedIn and social media for law firmsLegal Practice ManagementLinkedIn and other social media tools can prove valuable allies for law firms, but knowing how to get the most out of them can be ...
- Available nowCybercrime: planning for and addressing the threatLegal Practice ManagementIn recent years law firms have been falling victim to cybercrime attacks in ever-increasing number. This webinar will look at some of the most common ...
- Available nowData protection and the GDPRLegal Practice ManagementThis webinar will look at the long-awaited General Data Protection Regulation, discussing its provision versus the Data Protection Act 1998 and providing practical tips throughout ...
- Available nowHealth and safety updateLegal Practice ManagementThis webinar will look at a range of important health and safety issues which can arise in an office environment, with practical advice and tips ...
- Available nowEffective complaints managementLegal Practice ManagementKnowing how to properly deal with complaints from clients when they do happen is a crucial part of practice, both from a regulatory point of ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.