We have a number of insurance webinars available on demand.
To be kept up to date with all the new webinar releases - enabling you to plan your training with certainty - please sign up to our monthly newsletter by opting-in to LexisNexis Webinars on our preference centre at https://stayintouch.lexisnexis.co.uk/Subscribe to Insurance
No webinars found.
Webinars on demand
- Available now(Brief) Apparent bias and disclosure – arbitration following Halliburton v Chubb (2021)Insurance|Webinar Briefs|Hot TopicsOur arbitration expert explores the consequences for apparent bias and disclosure following the Supreme Court decision in Haliburton v Chubb. Topics discussed include:The background to ...
- Available nowInsurance in construction (2020)Insurance|ConstructionThis webinar looks at insurance and construction, in particular in the context of issues relating to liability for defects in buildings related to fire safety. ...
- Available now(Brief) Insurance coverage issues following COVID-19 (2020)COVID-19|Insurance|Webinar BriefsOur specialist speakers from Fountain Court Chambers discuss the enormous disruption Coronavirus has caused to businesses and the insurance market, and explore the implications for ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £105+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.