No webinars found.
Webinars on demand
- Available nowThe application of the SMCR to insurers and the differences between the existing SIMRInsuranceInsurers, reinsurers and managing agents will soon fall under the scope of the full Senior Managers & Certification Regime, having until now been subject to ...
- Available nowThe Insurance Distribution Directive (IDD)InsuranceThis webinar will look at a wealth of changes to the law brought in by the Insurance Distribution Directive. Topics to be covered include:What does ...
- Available nowCyber insurance and the lawInsuranceAlong with the heightened awareness of cybersecurity in recent times it is essential that organisations develop a comprehensive and appropriate cyber insurance policy. This webinar ...
- Available nowReinsurance and alternative risk transfersInsuranceThis webinar will provide an update on the world of reinsurance, along with a discussion of alternative risk transfers and some jurisdictional issues. Topics to ...
- Available nowAggregation of claims in insurance including case-law round-upInsuranceAggregation clauses are commonplace in PII cover, but rarely discussed until something goes wrong. This webinar will look at how these clauses work and provide ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £80+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.