Over the past year the outbreak and rapid spread of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) has had an unprecedented and profound impact upon the activities of individuals, businesses and society as a whole.
In our new series of webinars we will look at the legal issues thrown up by the pandemic, the legislation that has been introduced to combat it and the skills that lawyers and law firms need to develop to adapt to a landscape that has dramatically altered.
We have the following webinars scheduled for release during 2021:
- Commercial property and COVID-19 (2021)
- Commercial law and COVID-19 (2021)
- Construction and COVID-19 (2021)
- Employment tribunals in the COVID-19 world (2021)
- Personal Injury and COVID-19 (Judicial Review) (2021)
- COVID-19 tax implications (2021)
- Residential property and COVID-19 (2021)
- COVID-19 and the courts (2021)
To be kept up to date with all the new webinar releases - enabling you to plan your training with certainty - please sign up to our monthly newsletter by emailing firstname.lastname@example.orgSubscribe to COVID-19
No webinars found.
Webinars on demand
- Available nowCOVID-19 tax implications (2021)COVID-19|Tax for General PracticeAs with every other walk of life, tax has been hugely impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. In this webinar, our corporate tax experts discuss how ...
- Available nowSpecial education needs and COVID-19 (2020)COVID-19|Public SectorIn this webinar our public sector expert will be discussing:Government guidance for attending schoolsGovernment guidance for non-attendance at schoolsChanges to the statutory duties imposed as ...
- Available nowCOVID-19 and international VAT in 2020COVID-19|VAT and Indirect TaxThere have been a number of changes made to VAT systems across the EU in light of COVID-19, but the approaches of the different member ...
- Available nowCOVID-19 and the energy sector (2020)COVID-19|Webinar Briefs|ConstructionThis webinar explores the impact of COVID-19 on the energy sectors in the key European markets of the UK, France, Germany, Italy and Spain. Topics ...
- Available now(Brief) Force majeure – emergence from lockdown (2020)COVID-19|Webinar Briefs|Commercial LawOur commercial law experts return to talk about contractual issues for companies as we emerge from lockdown. In particular, they examine whether the performance of ...
- Available now(Brief) Insurance coverage issues following COVID-19 (2020)COVID-19|Insurance|Webinar BriefsOur specialist speakers from Fountain Court Chambers discuss the enormous disruption Coronavirus has caused to businesses and the insurance market, and explore the implications for ...
- Available nowRestructuring during COVID-19 (2020)COVID-19|Banking and Financial ServicesIn this Banking and Finance webinar, our expert speakers from Loyens & Loeff, discuss the insights and roles of banks & borrowers in their legal ...
- Available nowBusiness Development post COVID-19COVID-19|Personal SkillsIn this webinar, Bob Spence discusses business development after the Coronavirus pandemic. He discusses:the effect that COVID-19 will have on rainmakerswhether your business will be ...
- Available now(Brief) Force majeure and COVID-19 (2020)COVID-19|Webinar Briefs|Commercial LawAmong businesses, one of the key issues to arise from COVID-19 and the accompanying lockdown is the fulfillment of their contractual obligations. In this webinar, ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £99+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.