Private Client Law and Practice
Our 2021 private client law webinar programme is packed with essential updates covering the full spectrum of private client practice.
As our webinars are available on demand for 24 months, the 2020 webinars are available to watch on demand.
We have the following webinars scheduled for release in this practice area during 2021:
- Update on constructive trusts (2021)
- Video witnessing of wills (2021)
- Update on trustees and data protection (2021)
- End of life planning (2021)
- Cross-border estates (2021)
- Variation of trusts (2021)
- Alternative dispute resolution in contentious trusts and estates (2021)
- Electronic signatures and electronic submission of documents (2021)
- Challenging lifetime dispositions (2021)
- Private client law and practice: end of year round-up (2021)
To be kept up to date with all the new webinar releases - enabling you to plan your training with certainty - please sign up to our monthly newsletter by opting-in to LexisNexis Webinars on our preference centre at https://stayintouch.lexisnexis.co.uk/Subscribe to Private Client Law and Practice
No webinars found.
Webinars on demand
- Available nowUpdate on constructive trusts (2021)Private Client Law and PracticeIn this webinar, our expert speakers provide an overview of constructive trusts. They will be looking into:Whether it is possible to define a constructive trustHow ...
- Available nowCapacity in tribunals and the judiciary (2020)Free Live Webinars|Private Client Law and PracticeIn this webinar, our private client experts discuss the four requirements needed for your client to make decisions in a tribunal.This webinar was originally due ...
- Available nowIssues and trends when making a will (2020)Private Client Law and PracticeIn this webinar our private client experts discuss issues and trends that may arise when making a will. There will also be a case law ...
- Available nowVideo Wills and the Wills Act Order (2020)Hot Topics|Private Client Law and PracticeIn this webinar, our expert speaker, will discuss Video Wills and the Wills Act Order. He will be looking into:The context: events from 1677 - ...
- Available nowUpdate on inheritance (2020)Bar Council offer|Private Client Law and PracticeIn this webinar, our private client experts provide an update on inheritance, our speakers will explore:Finance Act 2020 and Excluded PropertyElectronic witnessing of WillsEuropean Succession ...
- Available nowUpdate on charitable trusts (2020)Bar Council offer|Private Client Law and PracticeIn this webinar, our speakers provide an update on charitable trusts, looking into both cases and legislation.Viewing this webinar will help solicitors to meet the ...
- Available nowWills covering overseas assets (2020)Private Client Law and PracticeIn this webinar our private client experts will provide an insight into wills covering overseas assets. They will cover:Whether a client needs a English will ...
- Available nowCryptoassets in 2019Private Client Law and PracticeCrypoassets has become one of those ubiquitous, almost faddish words, but for the private client lawyer there is no question that they are a topic ...
- Available nowRemoval of personal representatives (2019)Private Client Law and PracticeThere have been a number of interesting cases on the removal of personal representatives over the past year, and our subject specialists set out the ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £99+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.