New for 2023, our arbitration webinars programme will explore the latest developments in international and domestic arbitration. This year, we have the following webinars scheduled for release:
- Environmental litigation and the role of the arbitral forum (2023)
- A new arbitration act for England and Wales? (2023)
For more details see our full 2023 webinar brochure.
To be kept up to date with all the new webinar releases - enabling you to plan your training with certainty - please sign up to our monthly newsletter by opting-in to LexisNexis Webinars on our preference centre at https://stayintouch.lexisnexis.co.uk/Subscribe to Arbitration
No webinars found.
Webinars on demand
- Available nowCorruption, sanctions and arbitration (2023)ArbitrationNadia Darwazeh, Partner at Clyde & Co discusses:How Money Laundering and Corruption is detectedKey issues that you need to consider when addressing corruption & Money ...
- Available now(LIVE) Technology in arbitral proceedings (2023)Arbitration|Free Live WebinarsIn this live webinar, Ms Gonzales will talk about the effect of technology in arbitral proceedings, with specific importance to:Arbitration 4.0;Arbitration and NIS2 Directive 'EU ...
- Available nowArbitration in the Middle East (2022)ArbitrationThis webinar explores key developments in a section of countries in the Middle East, and some themes that apply across the region. Topics discussed include:InstitutionsUnited ...
- Available nowThe present state of the Arbitration Act in England & Wales (2022)ArbitrationThe Arbitration Act is 25 years old, and during that time has made a considerable contribution to creating a flexible regime which has made England ...
- Available nowThe future of intra-EU investment treaty arbitration (2022)ArbitrationThis webinar looks at the past, present and future of intra-EU investment treaty arbitration, covering topics including:BackgroundDecisions of the Court of Justice of the European ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £110+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.