Our 2021 webinar programme provides a holistic package of knowledge for the in-house practitioner.
We have the following webinars scheduled for release in this practice area during 2021:
- Intellectual Property for in-house lawyers (2021)
- Remote working for in-house lawyers (2021)
- Schrems II: Evaluating whether data is subject to FISA (2021)
- A guide to legal operations (2021)
- Finance for non-financial managers (2021)
- Understanding your company's strategy (2021)
- Business continuity and crisis management (2021)
- How general counsel can win trust and influence people (2021)
- Preparing for a dawn raid (2021)
- Cost models for in-house counsel (2021
To be kept up to date with all the new webinar releases - enabling you to plan your training with certainty - please sign up to our monthly newsletter by opting-in to LexisNexis Webinars on our preference centre at https://stayintouch.lexisnexis.co.uk/Subscribe to In-House Counsel
No webinars found.
Webinars on demand
- Available nowA guide to data analysis for in-house counsel (2021)In-House Counsel|Personal SkillsViewing this webinar will help solicitors to meet the following requirements set out in the Statement of solicitor competence:A2 - Maintain competence and legal knowledge.A4 ...
- Available nowRemote working for in-house lawyers (2021)In-House CounselIn this webinar, Susan Cannon Kennedy will be discussing remote working for in-house counsel. She will be looking into:Privilege law is basically the same everywhere.Courts ...
- Available nowSuccession Planning (2020)Free Live Webinars|In-House CounselIn this in house counsel webinar our experts will provide viewers with a guidance in succession planning. This webinar is aimed at in-house counsel planning ...
- Available nowEmployment Law issues for in-house lawyers (2020)In-House CounselIn this webinar our expert speakers will look into:Shifting the burden of proof in a race discrimination claimWhat matters do you need to consider when ...
- Available nowDemonstrating the value of your legal department (2020)In-House CounselIn this webinar our speakers discuss ways in which in-house counsel can demonstrate the value of their department. They will be discussing:establishing measures to demonstrate ...
- Available nowConfidentiality for in-house counsel (2020)In-House CounselIn this webinar our experts look into confidentiality for in-house counsel. They will be discussing:The duty of confidentiality, and practical applications for in-house counselEthical issues ...
- Available nowUsing technology to demonstrate your value in the business (2020)In-House CounselGeneral counsel will often need to demonstrate the value of their services to the business that they work within.In this webinar our technology experts provide ...
- Available nowProviding career progression for in-house lawyers (2019)In-House CounselCareer progression is a key concern for many in-house lawyers, and in this webinar our specialist speakers explore a number of ways that you can ...
- Available nowCyber security for in-house lawyers (2019)In-House CounselCyber security continues to be an active area for many in-house lawyers, and this webinar will look at a range of key developments since our ...
- Available nowIntellectual property law for in-house lawyersIn-House Counsel
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £99+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.