Succession Planning (2020)
In this in house counsel webinar our experts will provide viewers with a guidance in succession planning. This webinar is aimed at in-house counsel planning for a new successor within their organisation.
This webinar was originally due to have been broadcast live on 8 December. However, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, it is now being recorded. Anyone who has registered for the live broadcast will be emailed a link to enable them to view it on demand.
- A2 - Maintain competence and legal knowledge.
- A4 - Draw on detailed knowledge/understanding.
Partner and Head of Department
- Available nowWills covering overseas assets (2020)Private Client Law and PracticeIn this webinar our private client experts will provide an insight into wills covering overseas assets. They will cover:Whether a client needs a English will ...
- Available nowUsing technology to demonstrate your value in the business (2020)In-House CounselGeneral counsel will often need to demonstrate the value of their services to the business that they work within.In this webinar our technology experts provide ...
- Available nowConfidentiality for in-house counsel (2020)In-House CounselIn this webinar our experts look into confidentiality for in-house counsel. They will be discussing:The duty of confidentiality, and practical applications for in-house counselEthical issues ...
- Available nowDemonstrating the value of your legal department (2020)In-House CounselIn this webinar our speakers discuss ways in which in-house counsel can demonstrate the value of their department. They will be discussing:establishing measures to demonstrate ...
- Available nowThe latest residential property cases (2020)Free Live Webinars|Bar Council offer|Residential PropertyThis webinar provides an overview of key residential property cases during 2020, with topics including:Section 21 Notices and gas certificates: Trecarrell House v Bouncefield (2020) ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £99+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.