(LIVE) Succession Planning (2020)
In this live, in house counsel webinar our experts will provide viewers with a guidance in succession planning. This webinar is aimed at in-house counsel planning for a new successor within their organisation.
- A2 - Maintain competence and legal knowledge.
- A4 - Draw on detailed knowledge/understanding.
To view this live broadcast for FREE, please complete the registration form below. You will then receive an email with instructions on how to view the webinar.
- 30 Mar202012:30Common employment trends for in-house lawyers (2020)In-House CounselIn this in-house counsel webinar, our employment law experts will be addressing common trends that are faced for in-house counsel. Potential topics include:Collective redundanciesEnsuring equality ...
- 09 Mar202012:30Using technology to demonstrate your value in the business (2020)In-House CounselGeneral counsel will often need to demonstrate the value of their services to the business that they work within.In this webinar our technology experts provide ...
- 18 May202012:30Dealing with conflicts of interest within your organisation (2020)In-House CounselOrganisations often have to deal with conflicts of interest within different parts of the business they work for. In this webinar our in-house counsel experts ...
- Available now(LIVE) The latest developments in planning (2019)Commercial PropertyOur planning experts discuss all the key changes to the law over the past twelve months in this webinar, as well as the key issues ...
- 31 Dec202012:30(LIVE) The E-commerce landscape in 2019Commercial LawA full agenda will be posted here prior to broadcast.The live broadcast of this webinar will be free to view on Tuesday 26 November at ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £80+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.