Chair of Resolution
Bishop & Sewell LLP
1 Hare Court
- Available nowFamily Law Insights: Graeme FraserFamilyIn the third video interview in our Family Law Insights series, host Rebecca Bailey-Harris, of 1 Hare Court, talks to Graeme Fraser, partner with OGR ...
- Available nowFamily Law Insights: Peter Watson-LeeHot Topics|FamilyIn the first of our new interview series, Family Law Insights, host Rebecca Bailey-Harris, a barrister at 1 Hare Court, sits down with the experienced ...
- Available nowFamily Law Insights: Nigel ShepherdHot Topics|FamilyNigel Shepherd is in the hot seat facing questions from Rebecca Bailey-Harris of 1 Hare Court in the latest episode in our Family Law Insights ...
- 11 Dec201912:30Family Law - End of year round-up 2019FamilyOur family law end of year round-up webinar gathers all the key developments in family law in 2019, and shines a spotlight on a number ...
- 17 Sep201912:30Brexit and family law (2019)Brexit|FamilyIf Brexit happens what changes will it bring to family law? This webinar will examine the effect it is likely to have on the divorce ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.