(LIVE) FIDIC: pitfalls and best practice (2020)
This webinar provides a masterclass on the 2017 FIDIC suite of contract templates, with an introduction to and detailed practical guidance for each of the red, yellow and silver books.
A full agenda will be posted here prior to the broadcast date.
Viewing this webinar will help solicitors to meet the following requirements set out in the Statement of solicitor competence:
- A2 - Maintain competence and legal knowledge.
- A4 - Draw on detailed knowledge/understanding.
For further details on the Statement of solicitor competence, visit the SRA website.
To purchase our complete webinar portfolio, visit the LexisNexis store.
To view this live broadcast for FREE, please complete the registration form below. You will then receive an email with instructions on how to view the webinar.
Charles Russell Speechlys
Partner, Head of UK Construction Disputes
Herbert Smith Freehills
- 04 May202012:30Execution of documents: pitfalls and best practice (2020)Commercial LawA full agenda will be posted here prior to the broadcast date.Viewing this webinar will help solicitors to meet the following requirements set out in ...
- Available nowMaking Tax Digital for VAT - Common issues and best practice (2019)VAT and Indirect TaxOur VAT specialists discuss Making Tax Digital for VAT, discussing topics including:Current status: MTD sign up and submissionsWhat has been achieved?Recap of MTD requirements: Notice ...
- 11 Mar202012:30The Guardianship (Missing Persons) Act 2017: case law update (2020)Private Client Law and PracticeOn 27 April 2017, the Guardianship (Missing Persons) Act 2017 was given royal assent. This Act allows the close relatives of individuals who go missing, ...
- 25 Nov202212:30VAT and Indirect Tax - End of year round-up 2020VAT and Indirect TaxOur annual round-up webinar looks at the most significant developments in VAT and indirect tax throughout 2020, and considers what might be on the horizon ...
- Available nowSettlement and ADR (2019)Dispute ResolutionThis webinar will provide a masterclass on settlement and alternative dispute resolution, covering best practice and pitfalls to avoid. Topics discussed include:Mediation & Neutral Evaluation.Settlement ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £80+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.