President & Co-Founder
Careerstone Group LLC
Mary Abbajay, author of the award-winning, best-selling Managing Up: How to Move Up, Win at Work, and Succeed with Any Type of Boss is the president of Careerstone Group, LLC, a full service organizational and leadership development consultancy that delivers leading-edge talent and organizational development solutions to business and government. As a sought-after author, speaker, consultant, and trainer, Mary helps clients develop the strategies, skills and sensibilities needed for success in the 21st century. Her expertise lies in helping clients create dynamic and productive workplaces that foster professional and personal excellence and growth.
Mary is a frequent expert contributor for television, radio and print publications where she provides practical leadership and career advice. In addition to her role as a Forbes.com contributor, her work and advice have appeared in the New York Times, Harvard Business Review, Fast Company, Forbes, The Financial Times, Money Magazine, Southwest Airlines Magazine, Monster, and the BBC.
Mary has delivered keynote presentations and workshops to myriad legal and corporate clients such as: Skadden Arps, Baker McKenzie, Dechert, Kramer Levin, Troutman Sanders, Morris Manning Martin, Hanson Bridgett, Rutan Tucker, Lawyers Associated Worldwide, Leadership Council for Legal Diversity, U.S. Federal Judiciary Center, Association of Business Trial Lawyers, Johnson & Johnson, JPMorgan Chase, TD Bank, PNC Financial Services, Capital One, ADP, Guidehouse, and Georgia Pacific.
- Available nowImproving soft skills (2021)Personal SkillsIn this webinar, our experts explain the importance of soft skills when looking to advance your career. They delve into the topics of emotional intelligence, ...
- Available nowPresentation skills (2020)Personal SkillsIn this webinar our expert presenters will be providing a workshop on presentation skills. They will provide an insight into:The 3 critical success factors for ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £99+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.