Head of Dispute Resolution
John has been a partner in Silverman Sherliker LLP since 1995 and is head of its busy Dispute Resolution Department and manages a varied and busy civil litigation practice. He has also served as managing partner.
After qualifying as a solicitor in 1987, John decided to specialise in litigation. Since then, John has developed a highly successful dispute resolution practice. He represents clients in High Court and arbitral proceedings, covering civil, commercial and property disputes. He has specialisms in contractual disputes, shareholder and director disputes, intellectual property rights property litigation and construction litigation. He has considerable experience dealing with both high value and complex matters, often involving multi-jurisdictional issues.
John also has over 20 years' experience representing clients in a range of mediations and other forms of alternative dispute resolution and is an accredited mediator and accepts appointments as a mediator.
No webinars found.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.