Amanda Hardy KC
5 Stone Buildings
Amanda took silk in 2015 and is widely regarded as a leading practitioner. She has a thriving advisory practice in both private client and corporate tax and is a regular and enthusiastic litigator, most recently appearing in the Supreme Court in R (on the application of De Silva and another) v Commissioners for Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs  UKSC 74. She is recognised in Chambers & Partners, Chambers & Partners High Net Worth and the Legal 500, which says: “She has a strong presence and an ability to command the room”. Amanda is the author of the International Guide to the Taxation of Trusts: The United Kingdom (IBFD) and the forthcoming second edition of Tolley’s Statutory Residence Test.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £110+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.