Claire Sng practices in the area of intellectual property law and is involved in a wide variety of both contentious IP and transactional matters, as well as advisory and clearance work in relation to advertising and promotions.
Claire has a particular focus on brand protection, exploitation and enforcement (trade marks, passing off, copyright, company names, domain names), advertising law and defamation law.
She works on a cross border basis, for example, in relation to advertising projects and is a member of the DLA Piper Advertising and Marketing Group.
Claire works for companies in a range of sectors, with a particular focus on media, sport & entertainment, retail, hospitality and leisure, but she also has experience of working for clients in the technology, life sciences and financial services sectors.
Claire is an experienced lawyer having worked at DLA Piper for a decade as well as in-house as a Brand Protection Lawyer for The London Organising Committee of the Olympic and Paralympic Games. Her work in house has given her valuable in-sight and practical, solution-based ways of working.
Claire has been recognised in the industry as demonstrated by being chosen as one of the Finalists for the Inspirational Women in Law Award (November 2016) and was congratulated as one of only two runners-up by Secretary of State The Rt Hon Elizabeth Truss
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £110+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.