Claire Sng practices in the area of intellectual property law and is involved in a wide variety of both contentious IP and transactional matters, as well as advisory and clearance work in relation to advertising and promotions.
Claire has a particular focus on brand protection, exploitation and enforcement (trade marks, passing off, copyright, company names, domain names), advertising law and defamation law.
She works on a cross border basis, for example, in relation to advertising projects and is a member of the DLA Piper Advertising and Marketing Group.
Claire works for companies in a range of sectors, with a particular focus on media, sport & entertainment, retail, hospitality and leisure, but she also has experience of working for clients in the technology, life sciences and financial services sectors.
- Available nowAdvertising law (2020)TMTThis webinar explores a number of key developments in advertising and social media in 2020, and takes a look at likely hot topics in the ...
- Available nowDevelopments in advertising law and regulation (2019)TMTIn this webinar, our speakers will discuss the following topics:InfluencersProtecting Children and Young PeopleGender stereotyping in advertisingOther hot topics from 2019For a preview, click the ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £80+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.