Peter Mitchell KC
29 Bedford Row
Recommended as a leading junior Family barrister in Chambers UK, Peter’s practice includes: matrimonial finance with an emphasis on complex financial cases involving substantial assets, trust structures, tax and valuation issues and/or requiring injunctive relief and/or third party disclosure; international jurisdictional disputes; and drafting pre-nuptial, post-nuptial and cohabitation agreements. Peter prides himself on being available and accessible to those who instruct him. He considers it essential that his clients are given the information and time to understand the advice he is giving and that he is available throughout proceedings to assist, if called upon to do so. The 2012 edition of Chambers credited Peter’s “impressive preparation and ability to grasp facts expertly and quickly”, saying he is “extremely sensitive with clients when necessary and a formidable opponent.” The 2013 edition of the same directory described Peter as a “wonderful advocate”.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £110+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.