- Available nowCorporate governance in 2018Corporate LawThis masterclass on annual reporting obligations and preparing for AGMs is provided by Addleshaw Goddard's corporate governance team. Topics discussed include:Strategic Reporting FRC ReviewNon-Financial ReportingGovernance ...
- 05 Feb201912:30(LIVE) Key corporate governance changes affecting employers (2019)EmploymentThere have been a number of significant changes in corporate governance over the last year, and in this webinar our specialist speakers will address the ...
- 21 May201912:30Corporate reorganisations in 2019Corporate Law
- Available nowCrime prevention: governance and reporting linesPractice Risk and ComplianceThis webinar will look at the role internal processes can play in crime prevention, and provide some top tips that you can apply to your ...
- Available nowCorporate insolvency case-law updateRestructuring and InsolvencyThis webinar will provide our annual update on corporate insolvency, taking in a wide range of cases in the area. Topics to be covered include:Davey ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.