9 Gough Chambers
- Available nowHow to settle Inheritance Act claims (2019)Private Client Law and PracticeOur inheritance and trusts specialists provide a masterclass in settling claims under the Inheritance Act in an efficient and cost-effective manner. Topics discussed include:Management of ...
- Available nowEqual pay claims in 2019EmploymentEqual pay claims have been in the news over the past year, with some significant cases in the Court of Appeal. This webinar will explore ...
- Available nowChallenges in running brain injury casesPersonal InjurySuccessfully running brain injury cases can be very challenging given the large range of injuries that could be in play. This webinar will look at ...
- 18 Dec201912:30Tier 2 Visas in 2019ImmigrationTier 2 visas are a bread and butter immigration topic for business practitioners, and in this webinar our experts provide a practical guide detailing all ...
- 19 Nov201912:30Corporate governance in 2019Corporate LawOver the next hour, our experts will provide a practical guide for a number of contemporary issues in corporate governance, including an overview of director's ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.