Lucy has a broad practice, advising multi-national corporates and financial institutions on a range of business crime, ethical and public law issues. In particular, Lucy has extensive experience of working on complex, cross-border investigations into allegations of bribery and corruption, money laundering, fraud, cyber-crime, data privacy and other forms of wrongdoing. She also advises clients on public law issues including public inquiries, parliamentary hearings and judicial review.
Drawing on her experience in investigations and high-profile business-critical matters, Lucy offers clients strategic guidance to help them prepare for, and respond to, crisis situations. She also helps clients develop and implement robust policies and procedures to promote a genuine compliance culture and prevent crises and wrongdoing from taking place.
Lucy has been named as a “Rising Star” in Legal 500 for Corporate Governance in 2019 and 2020.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £80+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.