Productivity & Lean Improvement Consultant | Director
Legal & Manufacturing Firms | Levantar
My journey in improvement started in 1988 at University. After a career in Operations Management I set up my own consulting business 13 years ago.
Since then my days are spent assisting Managing Directors, Managing Partners, Finance & Operations Managers to improve productivity and deliver increasing value to their clients.
I believe in giving back to education, hence I
- deliver workshops on Lean Manufacturing and Supply Chains at Leeds University Business School (LUBS)where I'm an Alumni Fellow
- volunteered as an Alumni Fellow at Nottingham Trent Uni
- have written articles on productivity improvement for the legal press and marketing magazines.
- presented to the Yorkshire Law Society on Lean in Legal Firms
- & in 2012, Cambridge University Press, used our content on Lean Management and Lean Accounting in their “Business Advantage” book & DVD.
I've delivered training, coaching and workshops on improvement. As well as run improvement programmes and provided interim management.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £99+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.