Productivity & Lean Improvement Consultant | Director
Legal & Manufacturing Firms | Levantar
- 30 Oct201912:30Content marketing for lawyers (2019)Legal Practice ManagementContent marketing is a relatively new phenomenon, and one that offers huge opportunities to law firms that are quick to exploit it. Our subject specialists ...
- 14 Nov201912:30Time management for lawyers (2019)Personal SkillsIn this time management webinar, our specialist speakers set out a number of ways in which the perennially beleaguered lawyer can take control of their ...
- 07 May201912:30The implications of Brexit for legal practice management (2019)Legal Practice Management|BrexitTopics discussed will include: 1. Law firm issues:Rights of establishmentFly in fly outPractising EU Law and legal privilege in relation to EU Law mattersMoving people ...
- 03 Sep201912:30(LIVE) Company accounts for commercial lawyers (2019)Personal SkillsWhile we don't subscribe to the old adage that lawyers are hopeless with numbers, we very much recognise the importance of being able to readily ...
- 02 May201912:30Financial services: issues and trends for in-house lawyers (2019)Banking and Financial Services|In-House CounselThe differences between front book and back book trades as part of an IBOR transition strategyWhat legal teams need to be doing now in preparation ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.