Business Development Specialist
Wilkinson Read & Partners
- Available nowIdentifying your own personal development needs (2019)Personal SkillsIn this webinar we will look at how to go about identifying personal development needs, from defining a clear vision through to reaching your desired ...
- Available nowUsing social media for marketing (2019)Legal Practice ManagementTopics discussed will include:Social media – what tools exactly are we talking about?What sort of strategy should a law firm adopt when evaluating social media?The ...
- Available nowBrexit and the consequences for business immigration (2019)Immigration|BrexitTopics discussed will include:How we got here.Overview of the new system/guidance and amendments to rules.Application - will EEA nationals need a visa to work?What about ...
- 26 Sep201912:30Cyber security for in-house lawyers (2019)In-House CounselCyber security continues to be an active area for many in-house lawyers, and this webinar will look at a range of key developments since our ...
- Available nowThe implications of Brexit for legal practice management (2019)Legal Practice Management|BrexitTopics discussed will include: 1. Law firm issues:Rights of establishmentFly in fly outPractising EU Law and legal privilege in relation to EU Law mattersMoving people ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.