(LIVE) Recent cases and developments on employment law status (2020)
Following the case of Uber BV v Aslam, this webinar deals with the proposed protections for gig economy workers in the government’s separate consultation on one-sided flexibility – for example, workers being given reasonable notice of shifts and compensation for cancelled shifts.
- A2 - Maintain competence and legal knowledge.
- A4 - Draw on detailed knowledge/understanding.
To view this live broadcast for FREE, please complete the registration form below. You will then receive an email with instructions on how to view the webinar.
- 26 May202012:30Private children: case law update (2020)FamilyFollowing the general rise in cases relating to private children, in this family law webinar our experts present a case law update on private children ...
- 08 Sep202012:30Vicarious Liability in the workplace: case law update (2020)EmploymentIn this webinar our experts will provide an update on vicarious liability in the workplace by assessing recent cases including:Bellman v Northampton Recruitment Ltd  ...
- Available nowLegal privilege in the employment law sphere (2019)EmploymentTopics discussed will include:Overview of when privilege appliesThe exemptions from privilegeThe importance of focussing on who is the clientThe impact of the case of X ...
- Available nowRecent developments in private children (2019)FamilyTopics discussed will include:CAO and Domestic Abuse (following A v C) including the new Cafcass frameworkThe impact of Brexit on international private children proceedingsUnderstanding and ...
- 25 Nov202012:30Recent developments in digital currency: impact on asset recovery (2020)Corporate CrimePOCA 2002 provides data towards the manner in which individuals are able to either seize money in bank accounts or to reclaim it once they ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £80+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.