Following the referendum result of 23 June 2016, the UK has decided to leave the EU. Whilst there are still a great many unknowns it's clear that Brexit will have a significant and wide ranging impact on the UK's legal system.
Our new webinar series will equip you with the information that you need to get to grips with the changes, as well as advise clients on the actions they should take to prepare their businesses. The webinars will look at the mechanism for Brexit and the potential models that may be followed as well as examining the likely impact on the UK legal system as a whole and the practice areas that will be most affected.Subscribe to Brexit
No webinars found.
Webinars on demand
- Available nowUK immigration after Brexit: an intermediate solutionBrexitThis webinar considers the structure of the current immigration regime for EU citizens and third country nationals, analyses the way in which economic migration and ...
- Available nowFuture customs arrangements: the Brexit Customs BillBrexitA Brexit Customs Bill is due to set out the future of our customs relationship with the EU during and following Brexit, and in this ...
- Available nowDelegated Powers in the European Union (Withdrawal) BillBrexitThe European Union (Withdrawal) Bill contains a section on the delegation of powers, principally to ministers. Derided by some as 'Henry VIII' clauses, they have ...
- Available nowAn independent trade policy: the Brexit Trade BillBrexitThe future of British trade policy has been a particularly contentious topic since the referendum, with both sides making bold claims and attacking each other's ...
- Available nowThe European Union (Withdrawal) Bill: procedure, timescales, and what lies aheadBrexitAfter much speculation the Government's 'Repeal Bill' was finally published in July 2017, but brought with it many more questions than answers. This webinar will ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.