Brexit continues to exert its influence across all areas of legal practice, and our programme of webinars will help ensure that you are prepared in the lead up to the 29th of March and beyond, whatever the outcome might be.
If it’s affected by Brexit you’ll be able to find a webinar about it here, and we expect to produce a wide range of content, including a number of our new ‘Brief’ 10-minute webinars. Webinars will regularly be added to the programme as political circumstances change, so be sure to check back regularly for more.Subscribe to Brexit
- 05 Feb201912:30Brexit and the consequences for business immigration (2019)Immigration|BrexitTopics discussed will include:How we got here.Overview of the new system/guidance and amendments to rules.Application - will EEA nationals need a visa to work?What about ...
- 06 Feb201912:30Brexit and dispute resolution (2019)Brexit|Dispute ResolutionBrexit is set to have wide ranging ramifications for litigation lawyers, and in the absence of a crystal ball, our specialists speakers set out a ...
- 12 Feb201912:30Brexit for corporate crime lawyers (2019)Corporate Crime|BrexitTopics discussed will include:Timetable for Brexit political situation if no deal consequences e.g. general electionImplication for legislation and existing treatiesTax and immigration issuesHow will the ...
- 25 Feb201912:30Supply chain management throughout Brexit (2019)Brexit|Commercial LawEnsuring that the planning, control and execution of a product's flow is complex at the best of times, and made further so by the uncertainties ...
- 11 Mar201912:30The European Union (Withdrawal Agreement) Act 2018 (2019)Brexit
- 03 Apr201912:30Brexit and arbitration (2019)Brexit|Dispute Resolution
- 07 May201912:30The implications of Brexit for legal practice management (2019)Legal Practice Management|Brexit
- 13 May201912:30Brexit - Spring 2019 UpdateBrexit
- 04 Jun201912:30Brexit and family law (2019)Brexit|Family
- 14 Jun201912:30The Brexit Transition Period (2019)Brexit
- 08 Jul201912:30The rights of EU citizens after the transition period (2019)Brexit|Immigration
- 24 Jul201912:30Brexit - Summer 2019 UpdateBrexit
- 08 Oct201912:30The effect of Brexit on IP rights (2019)Brexit|Intellectual Property
- 14 Oct201912:30Brexit - Autumn 2019 UpdateBrexit
- 11 Nov201912:30Police and judicial cooperation in criminal and civil matters (2019)Brexit
- 02 Dec201912:30The latest on data protection post Brexit (2019)Brexit
- 18 Dec201912:30Brexit - Winter 2019 UpdateBrexit
Webinars on demand
- Available nowImmigration Update - The MAC Report on EEA migration in the UKBrexit|ImmigrationIn this webinar, our business immigration experts discuss the report of the Migration Advisory Committee (MAC) on EEA migration to the UK of 18 September ...
- Available nowThe European Union (Withdrawal) Act 2018: understanding the key functions, concepts and interpretationBrexitThe European Union (Withdrawal) Act 2018 introduced whole new legal concepts into UK law, and in this webinar our specialist speakers will help you interpret ...
- Available nowMovement of EU Nationals into the UK: pre and post BrexitBrexitThe movement of EU nationals into the UK is highly topical given the recent publication by the Home Office of its Settled Status Scheme for ...
- Available nowBrexit: Risk analysis and contingency planningBrexitIn this contingency planning guide, our specialist speakers explore Brexit-related risk analysis from a number of perspectives, covering topics including:Brexit proofing contractsEmployee issuesTrade challenges – ...
- Available nowBrexit and the legislative processBrexitThe Government's Henry VIII powers have been the subject of much discussion and speculation since the Brexit process began, but as the UK inches towards ...
- Available nowUK immigration after Brexit: an intermediate solutionBrexitThis webinar considers the structure of the current immigration regime for EU citizens and third country nationals, analyses the way in which economic migration and ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.