Charles Russell Speechlys
Victoria is a corporate lawyer who has many years’ experience advising asset managers and their funds, underlying assets and clients. She has worked in Hong Kong, as well as London. She advises managers on authorisation, remuneration, compliance and contractual issues and public and private investment funds and their directors on all aspects from set-up, fund raising, governance, restructuring and winding-up. The funds may be open-ended or closed-ended, onshore or offshore, authorised or unauthorised and in a number of different forms. Much of her work is cross-border with the managers, funds or underlying assets being based worldwide, including in particular the USA, continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and Africa. In the quoted funds arena, she acts for sponsors on occasion, as well as for the funds themselves, or their managers or advisers.
No webinars found.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.