Field Court Chambers
Victoria is a specialist family practitioner in both children and money cases. She has particular interests in applications to remove children from the jurisdiction (both temporarily and permanently) and the law concerning surrogacy arrangements. Victoria has co-authored the text “Surrogacy: Law, Practice and Policy in England and Wales”, published by Lexis Nexis in March 2018.
Victoria is sensitive to the emotional backdrop of family proceedings, and adept at reassuring clients whilst providing clear advice and advocating firmly on their behalf. Victoria is an experienced trial advocate.
Victoria has been the recipient of a Pegasus Scholarship from the Inner Temple Pegasus Trust and undertook a placement at the Crown Law Office, Wellington, New Zealand during which she assisted with a wide range of work, including family cases.
Victoria is able to accept instructions directly from members of the public.
- Available nowRecent developments in private children (2019)FamilyTopics discussed will include:CAO and Domestic Abuse (following A v C) including the new Cafcass frameworkThe impact of Brexit on international private children proceedingsUnderstanding and ...
- Available nowIssues in surrogacyFamily LawSurrogacy is a rapidly developing area of practice for family practitioners, with the number of parental orders being made by biological parents increasing significantly in ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.