4 King's Bench Walk
- Available nowHow to settle inheritance act claims (2022)Private Client Law and PracticeIn this webinar, experts Chris Bryden and Tori Adams discuss how to settle Inheritance Act claims. The agenda is as follows:What is an Inheritance Act ...
- Available nowRemoval of personal representatives (2022)Private Client Law and PracticeIn this webinar, Chris Bryden and Tori Adams discuss the removal of personal representatives. The agenda is as follows:Statutory frameworkConsiderationsRelevant principles - Harris v EarwickerFurther ...
- Available nowEvidence and disclosure in family law proceedings (2021)FamilyIn this webinar, our experts Chris Bryden and Tori Adams, discuss evidence and disclosure in family law proceedings.Topics covered include:Evidence and disclosure - points and ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £105+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.