Herbert Smith Freehills
Susannah is a partner in Herbert Smith Freehill's award-winning corporate crime and investigations practice.
Based in London, she is an independently-recognised expert in financial crime and related regulatory work. She advises a wide range of clients across industries on issues related to anti-corruption, sanctions, anti-money laundering, fraud, insider dealing and related issues, both contentious and non-contentious.
Susannah specialises in complex national and international investigations and compliance matters. She also has a particular specialism in sanctions work in relation to Iran, Russia/Ukraine, Syria and Libya.
A recognised expert in her field, Susannah is ranked in band 1 for corporate crime in Chambers UK 2013-2016. Global Investigations Review named her in their list of "40 Under 40 – the world's leading investigations specialists" in April 2014. She was appointed as one of the UK's first independent compliance monitors for the purposes of a World Bank and SFO settlement.
- Available nowThe Fifth Money Laundering Directive (2020)Corporate Crime|Corporate LawThe Fifth Money Laundering Directive becomes law in the UK and the EU on 10 January 2020. This webinar will bring you up to date ...
- Available nowThe Fifth Money Laundering Directive (2018)Corporate LawAt the time of writing, negotiations over the Fifth Money Laundering Directive (5MLD) appear to be reaching their final stages. This webinar will bring you ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £80+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.