Alpha Court Chambers
Sarah Robson has a fully civil practice based in Daventry, Northamptonshire - in the East Midlands. She has a particular interest in costs and matters which fall out of the MOJ Portal.
Sarah specialises in personal injury cases, with particular emphasis on:
- Wrongful fall-out from the MOJ Portal, (see MOJ Portal page)
- Premature issue and conduct,
- Breaches of the Personal Injury Pre-action Protocol and
- Practice Direction on Pre-Action Conduct.
Her practice also includes contract disputes, insolvency and employment.
Sarah is an experienced advocate with a strong reputation in court. Sarah is known for her thorough preparation, and for providing detailed and practical advice. A high percentage of her business is from repeat clients and referrals.
No webinars found.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £99+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.