Sandip has experience of acting for a number of lending institutions on a wide range of disputes including complex and high value frauds, elaborate and multi-party frauds and the misappropriation of funds by solicitors, borrowers and third parties. He also acts in cases where the intended security has not been obtained.
He is experienced in claims against solicitors for fraud, breach of fiduciary duty, negligence, breach of retainer and breach of trust. He also acts in valuer claims in negligence and breach of retainer. He acts in cases involving identity theft for lenders and property hijacks by fraudsters . He also has experience of applications and claims to the Land Registry for indemnity payments, rectification, alteration of the register and dealing with wrongly discharged mortgages.
Sandip acts in relation to non-standard title defect claims and non-standard repossession claims including claims where vesting orders or declaratory proceedings are required. He also acts where repossession claims have become complex or sensitive
He has previous experience as a Real Estate Litigator with a commercial, landlord and tenant and residential property litigation background and so is able to provide pragmatic and cost effective solutions to a wide range of issues affecting lenders
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £80+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.