Sandip Patel QC
33 Bedford Row
Sandip specialises in cross border civil and commercial dispute resolution, fraud, white collar crime, and regulatory proceedings. He represents individuals, businesses and Governments in complex disputes with an overlap between civil and criminal laws especially in the areas of fraud, corruption, money laundering, tax evasion, and asset recovery.
In the “Leading silks” list, The Legal 500 United Kingdom guide to outstanding silks nationwide said this about him, “He has a pleasing and reassuring courtroom manner”, “a very good all-round advocate, who is quick on his feet in court”. Described as “a truly exceptional lawyer with a phenomenal eye for detail”.
Exclusive IR advisor for White Collar Crime in England since 2020. IR Global is a multi-disciplinary professional services network that provides legal, accountancy, financial advice to companies and individuals around the world.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £105+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.