Sally’s expertise in the professional services arena derives from over a decade working as a solicitor both in private practice and in-house. Sally qualified as a solicitor and practised at Slaughter and May before joining the in-house legal team at Reuters Group PLC (now Thomson Reuters) and then moving to Travelex Group Limited where she was first Senior Counsel and then Head of Group Compliance & Regulation.
As an in-house lawyer, Sally had extensive experience of instructing firms of solicitors in a broad range of practice areas and was heavily involved in the selection of law firms both on an ad hoc basis and through formal tender processes.
Sally has subsequently been trained in the design and conduct of feedback questionnaires and qualitative interviews by the Market Research Society.
Sally has gone on to obtain a Lean Six Sigma green belt and to qualify as a business coach and leverages her coaching skills to complement her consulting practice and to help her clients to turn their good intentions into reality.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £80+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.